This team is gonna be worse next year

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Yup. This was the year.

The cap situation gets ugly over the next few years. Sure hope the team continues to draft well.

Potentially gone: Gregory, Pollard, Shultz, Williams, Gallup, CWilson, LVE, Kearse, Armstrong, Kazee, Urban

JMPearson

Reaction score
Nope they will be better if they move on from Zeke, Williams, let Moore go fire Mike and make Dan Quinn head coach and get an offensive system that fits what Dallas as for players

CWR

Reaction score
No it won't. It could be, but it's not q foregone conclusion.

If we let Kearse, Anger, and Gregory go I'll agree. I think we will manipulate the cap like everyone else.

The young bucs will be stronger, and better.

Hope and pray we can build up the line.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Probably not but Dak's not good enough to win it all anyway unless he has to play the part of Trent dilfer. So if we have any shot it's to continue to build the defense into a "smart" shutdown #1 unit.

That's our only shot and it's a long shot
You get it my friend. That is the real question. Dak cannot win multiple games in the same postseason. His ceiling is 1 win. He will need a much better team that is not reliant on him to win multiple postseason games in the same season.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
Cowboys fans need to step away from this franchise for a year. No one deserves to be abused this way.
Anything to hurt the NFL/Jerry’s pockets.

I stepped away years ago. Haven't purchased anything since a Dez Bryant jersey what a decade ago?

cowboyz

Reaction score
as long as dak is healthy, they'll have a chance to make the playoffs. but unless they get a lucky bounce in the playoffs, just not going to go far, like the romo years

Big D

Reaction score
Yup. This was the year.

The cap situation gets ugly over the next few years. Sure hope the team continues to draft well.

Potentially gone: Gregory, Pollard, Shultz, Williams, Gallup, CWilson, LVE, Kearse, Armstrong, Kazee, Urban
schultz and gallup are the oly ones worth keeping on that list

dsouth234

Reaction score
Bad cap no $$$. Lot free agents can’t keep. Not that many draft picks. Eagles gonna be lot better with 3 first rounders and $$ sign players.
Eagles still have jalen hurts and 1st round picks are rookies at best. Not many Micah parsons and jamar chases in this draft.

Sydla

Reaction score
Bad cap no $$$. Lot free agents can’t keep. Not that many draft picks. Eagles gonna be lot better with 3 first rounders and $$ sign players.

Eagles don't have a ton of cap space themselves. And after watching Hurts today, they may still have a bigger QB problem than we do.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Not that many draft picks? How do u figure that?

But I agree this team ain't getting better. That OL is bad. Need new center. New LG. New LT. Two new DEs. Couple of LBs, couple of safeties.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Good, it will mean another easy schedule the following year and the Boys will make the playoffs and be one and done that year too. 9ers out classed this team the minute the 1st quarter started. They were out coached and out played. There's a reason Moore and Quinn look like geniuses it's because they had an easy fricking schedule and beat lousier teams than the Cowboys. When they played TRUE PLAYOFF TEAMS they got their lunches handed to them. The sad thing about this whole year, everyone except the experts where to blind to see it.................................

Shane612

Reaction score
So, this is as good as it's gonna get with the cowboys?
I never felt this was a championship caliber team.

Gaede

Reaction score
IT doesn't look good. But no one expected this year either.

Need a good draft.