This team is gonna be worse next year

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Adiba1977, Jan 16, 2022.

1. PAPPYDOG

PAPPYDOG There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    13,682 Messages
    21,088 Likes Received
    [​IMG]

Funny not even Jerry can control it after tonight as the contracts and cap got him locked with few options.
    Then they wonder why our fans sell their season tickets?????

jwitten82 likes this.
  2. BigTx66

BigTx66 Active Member

182 Messages
    246 Likes Received
    New Orleans has a legitimate head coach and actually has a real professional defense.....not a bunch of overhyped, overpaid prima donnas that are second tier, at best.......Diggs, Lawrence, are absolute jokes...

PAPPYDOG likes this.
  3. Playmaker3128

Playmaker3128 Well-Known Member

3,300 Messages
    4,124 Likes Received
    It’s why you go out and get an elite coach. One that can win with this core. If not we’re in trouble

4. CrownCowboy

CrownCowboy Well-Known Member

1,958 Messages
    1,516 Likes Received
    It really is painfully obvious to see what will happen because that's what has gone on here for so long. It will all come full circle again.

It's comical.

TheCoolFan and PAPPYDOG like this.
  5. TheViper7

TheViper7 Active Member

117 Messages
    151 Likes Received
    Exactly...nobody could have guessed 12 wins. NOBODY. I remember the pre season predictions....it was 8 or 9 wins, with 10 wins if everything goes PERFECTLY right. They got 12. Everybody thinks they know everything. They don't.
    Now as far as playoff success, thats another story, for another time. But if you get in the tournament, anything can happen. That has to be your goal, to get in. But anyways, back to the topic, nobody knows this far ahead how we are gonna be next year. All these free agents that are just must keep players....please. some if these guys can take a long walk off a short peer as far as I'm concerned. Gregory??? Haha please, he can go! That dude is a freaking idiot, he's dumb, his penalties today helped cost us this game, he's dumb, he's done it all year. He had 6 sacks and nothing else, always trying to jump the snap, being off sides. He ways cost us a game with his stupidity. he contributes nothing in the run defense as well. Let him go, save money, put Parsons out there full time, and draft a linebacker and get Jabrill Cox back, it's not that hard. LVE isn't exactly gonna cost you alot, he is still fine. And you don't have to sign Gallup and Ced Wilson, just one.Wilson is the cheaper one, and the offense works better with him anyway. Some guys, sure, you have to bring back, Kearse is a must. But let Schultz go, he will be to much. And some of these other free agents are part of the problem, Conner Williams, Kazee, etc, please let them walk

Fletch likes this.
  6. sdfidaho

sdfidaho Well-Known Member

1,047 Messages
    1,216 Likes Received
    I just finished my 8th year
    Not going to lose a second of sleep tonight

7. TheHerd

TheHerd Well-Known Member

9,521 Messages
    10,336 Likes Received
    I posted elsewhere who we can cut. Cooper and Dlaw for sure. Tyron, Brown and Jarwin would all save some money. Dak and Zeke are about the only ones you can't cut this year, though you could cut Dak and get out with no more cap hit than the 34M you owe him.

8. TheCoolFan

TheCoolFan Well-Known Member

13,370 Messages
    7,485 Likes Received
    If the Eagles trade all their picks for Deshaun Watson then it's a wrap...Dak has been the "best" QB in this garbage division 5 out of the 6 years of his career and they haven't been able to do anything.

Mrrogerius likes this.
  9. TheHerd

TheHerd Well-Known Member

9,521 Messages
    10,336 Likes Received
    Then fire them both. Moore can't be here next year.

10. IceStar-D7

IceStar-D7 Well-Known Member

3,851 Messages
    3,837 Likes Received
    Mccarthey said the Dak run call was the right call:facepalm: That in itself should be a fire you tonight card.

Smith22 likes this.
  11. mmohican29

mmohican29 Well-Known Member

6,342 Messages
    5,186 Likes Received
    No Randy Gregory please. I've seen enough... he's good, but his ego and continual mistakes can no longer be tolerated.

Pessimist_cowboy likes this.
  12. lukin2006

lukin2006 Well-Known Member

10,124 Messages
    16,733 Likes Received
    Yah….

13. Joe Realist

Joe Realist No Kool-Aid here!

11,635 Messages
    4,644 Likes Received
    Eagles will win the East next year. Cowboys will finish second or third with seven wins

14. GimmeTheBall!

GimmeTheBall! Junior College Transfer

31,479 Messages
    13,241 Likes Received
    No lad.
    The madding thing is this team won't be worse.
    Quality control has seen to it for the past 26 seasons to keep us 8-8 or even 13-3 but on the aggregate 8-8 or now 10-7.
    We don't get to the Super Bowl and we we are one and out in the playoffs.
    Back to the madding thing, y'all blokes ... at this yearly average of 9-7 or now 10-7 we can only hope for the might be's instead of the can't miss athletes in the 2022 draft.

O brother why have the NFL gods foresaken us?
    Why?

15. Pessimist_cowboy

Pessimist_cowboy Well-Known Member

11,676 Messages
    13,293 Likes Received
    I’m not so sure. Who are we going to lose that’s so good?

16. GimmeTheBall!

31,479 Messages
    13,241 Likes Received
    No, lad.

Cowboys will dominate the East. WFT will challenge and split 1-1 games with us.

17. rnr_honeybadger

rnr_honeybadger Well-Known Member

7,728 Messages
    10,426 Likes Received
    Jerry has effectively put himself in that situation thanks to the Dak contract. There is nothing he can do for two more years.

khiladi and PAPPYDOG like this.
  18. GimmeTheBall!

31,479 Messages
    13,241 Likes Received
    :clap:

19. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

58,797 Messages
    22,971 Likes Received
    In two weeks, we will forgive and forget. Then Jerry will do something spectacular to get fans back, and we'll be back here talking about this same crap next year this time. I've seen this movie, maybe not as much as I've seen Seinfeld, but I've seen it enough.

PAPPYDOG likes this.
  20. ICP

ICP Well-Known Member

2,334 Messages
    2,061 Likes Received
    After that pathetic display today the only one I would miss is Shultz