this team is not built to win it all

STSINAZ

Reaction score
ROMO too many turnovers

when teams take owens out its hard for romo and the rest of the offense to get going

we dont have a consistent passrush

we cant get interceptions...cant catch when they are there

hate to say it...are we good? yes...are we great ...NO....TOP 3 IN THE LEAGUE...NO....THAT GOES TO:

tennessee
gints
Commanders

Ren

Reaction score
They are we just have a really poor coaching staff that like to play to their weaknesses

Nav22

Reaction score
So I take it you'll be out fishing while Dallas is in the playoffs?

STSINAZ

Reaction score
no we will win a game or maybe two but nothing more than that...you cant be happy with how we played the past few weeks? and at home at that...AND against a winless team who had a qb that had a bum elbow...we are just one step away on the passrush, same on the run...same on the pass...from being great! but thats all it takes to lose in the NFL....

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
I think people are being a bit too kind to the Skins around here, in two weeks they went from worst in the NFC east to third best in the league? WOW thats some hot n' cold running right there.

Ren

Reaction score
Nav22;2310377 said:
So I take it you'll be out fishing while Dallas is in the playoffs?

dude the thing we had a really good team last year and we added some key players this offseason and we look worse, this does not look like an improved team. People are gonna feel the need to vent, a lot of excitement was built up this offseason about this team

Ky31

Reaction score
STS, nothing to see here. We won the game, go piss in another bowl of cheerio's.

mmohican29

Reaction score
concede nothing. if this team works hard it will improve. we're good enough to win 10 as it is easy. if we can pick it up, then we can win the most important games of all.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
STSINAZ;2310334 said:
ROMO too many turnovers

when teams take owens out its hard for romo and the rest of the offense to get going

hate to say it...are we good? yes...are we great ...NO....TOP 3 IN THE LEAGUE...NO....THAT GOES TO:

tennessee
gints
Commanders
Tennessee and their popgun offense?

Please.

Reaction score
I agree, this team just doesn't have what it takes to win a Superbowl... They don't have the mentality.

kai cyr

Reaction score
STSINAZ;2310388 said:
no we will win a game or maybe two but nothing more than that...you cant be happy with how we played the past few weeks? and at home at that...AND against a winless team who had a qb that had a bum elbow...we are just one step away on the passrush, same on the run...same on the pass...from being great! but thats all it takes to lose in the NFL....

Well, When you go into Dallas and Philly and kick some ***...that's what happens...you get recognized...

Reaction score
BAZ;2310399 said:
I think people are being a bit too kind to the Skins around here, in two weeks they went from worst in the NFC east to third best in the league? WOW thats some hot n' cold running right there.

The Commanders are better, they have a balanced team. Their defense is pretty stout too.

yimyammer

Reaction score
BAZ;2310399 said:

Have you watched them play?

They play disciplined, smash mouth football and they dont turn the ball over. Its not 2 weeks I'm looking at either. Its 4 wins in a row and one close loss to the only undefeated team in the NFC. As much as it pains me to say this, they are a good team playing better than us.

The way the Cowboys are playing, they are the 4th or 5th best team in the NFC. They are good and could be great, but you can't win a Super Bowl playing like we have the last two weeks, much less a playoff game.

Do you think we would have stomped the Seahawks the way the Giants did without our best receiver (TO) like they did without Plaxico? I say no way in hell.

If we and the Giants keep playing like both teams presently are, they are going to whip our arse and imho win back to back SB's.

We are great when we play our best and hit on all cylynders, but I haven't seen that caliber of play since we whipped Philly last year at their house.

This team has a LONG way to go before they can even sniff the Super Bowl.

Thank god its still early because they have the potential, but I don't have the faith that Phillips & co. can bring out that potential consistently & when it really matters.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
kai cyr;2310488 said:
Well, When you go into Dallas and Philly and kick some ***...that's what happens...you get recognized...
Were you born this year, because I don't recall seeing you last year when your team sucked?

Ren

Reaction score
kai cyr;2310488 said:

oh joy! another Skins fan (Join Date: Sep 2008)

:rolleyes:

if you didn't have the **** to post smack before the game no one is going to give you even an ounce of respect here now, go away!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wow STSINAZ and ThreeSportStar80 think we suck .....

What a surprise.

All we need now is Rampage and Cowboyz88 to agree.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
STSINAZ;2310334 said:
ROMO too many turnovers

tennessee
gints
Commanders

You know...I will take a win even if it does not impress you.