This team is run by Wiley Coyote

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
From Zeke’s phantom fumble to the wide receiver screens , the inexplicable goal line calls , the worst punt fake in the entire history of the NFL and Andy Dalton’s human highlight interception , this game felt like it was being thrown on purpose .
It’s as if the team is being run by Wiley Coyote .

I’ve never in 43 years of fan hood ever actually laughed out loud at this team like I did today.

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
Just a few days ago so many in here were so excited about winning one game....

:lmao2:
I have gone the exact opposite of what the boys do week after week. I climb aboard all in on team tank then they beat Minnesota. Then I regroup and work myself into the mindset of “ok, I guess at least we can get a cheap playoff appearance” and they do this. I give up. Lol

Praxit

Reaction score
From Zeke’s phantom fumble to the wide receiver screens , the inexplicable goal line calls , the worst punt fake in the entire history of the NFL and Andy Dalton’s human highlight interception , this game felt like it was being thrown on purpose .

I’ve never in 43 years of fan hood ever actually laughed out loud at this team like I did today.
....the fake punt, had me at....huh!.......what...! .......huh!.......how!........what!........huh!.........but!..........huh.....when!......... Then he barely made it back to LOS. I got the remote and started searching the Hallmark channel.

ArtClink

Reaction score
Anyone who buys a jersey or a ticket to Jerry's super-spreader events is a complete fool. Jerry hasnt got any of my sports dollars for over ten years. I will always be a fan, but Im no fool and I vote with my wallet.

stiletto

Reaction score
tenor.gif

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

First off there was nothing phantom about Elliott's fumble. The replay CLEARLY showed the ball was lose before he was down. I laugh at people like you. If a Cowboy say Lawrence or Gregory had jumped that high and tipped the ball where they could catch it you and everyone else would be gushing with praises for a great play but when someone from another team does it to our QB then it's the QB's fault. That was a really good play by a defender to get that high.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Anyone who buys a jersey or a ticket to Jerry's super-spreader events is a complete fool. Jerry hasnt got any of my sports dollars for over ten years. I will always be a fan, but Im no fool and I vote with my wallet.

And Jerry doesn't even know you exist so he sure isn't missing that money.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score

Not purchasing any more Cowboys related gear until this team starts giving me some reason to.

Don't misunderstand me; I will always be a fan; but money is tight and if I'm spending I want a product worth supporting financially.

Proof

Reaction score
I have gone the exact opposite of what the boys do week after week. I climb aboard all in on team tank then they beat Minnesota. Then I regroup and work myself into the mindset of “ok, I guess at least we can get a cheap playoff appearance” and they do this. I give up. Lol

literal same

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
And Jerry doesn't even know you exist so he sure isn't missing that money.

Jerry is oblivious to the state of the team. He's still raking in cash on the myth the Cowboys are America's Team when they are a bottom-feeding franchise. And its all his fault. This team will keep serving up fans games like this for as long as the team is run the way he's running it. Period.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Wiley Coyote huh? Sounds about right. He spends capital on gimmicks that doesn't work. Like T.Crawford, C.Willims, T.Charton, J.Garrett, etc, etc

So o agree with the thread title.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
First off there was nothing phantom about Elliott's fumble. The replay CLEARLY showed the ball was lose before he was down. I laugh at people like you. If a Cowboy say Lawrence or Gregory had jumped that high and tipped the ball where they could catch it you and everyone else would be gushing with praises for a great play but when someone from another team does it to our QB then it's the QB's fault. That was a really good play by a defender to get that high.
Phantom as in no one touched him genius. Not that it wasn't a fumble . It clearly was. So now I laugh back at you for jumping the gun. If I am saying they are throwing the game I am not blaming bad calls so get better at reading comprehension.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score

Actually i think Wiley Coyote is a bit smarter than this coaching staff.....do NOT put him in this category with MM, KM and JF. I respectfully resent this sham of an accusation. :angry:

Wood

Reaction score

The thing is even with all of that going on this was still winnable game. Dallas has some players who are emerging: Wilson (S), Gregory (DE) and Gallimore (DT). The have lost almost entire OL and still they held their own. Vander Esch is All Pro imo. You get that OL back next years and hit on some of these soon to be very high draft picks and I think they are force next year.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
The thing is even with all of that going on this was still winnable game. Dallas has some players who are emerging: Wilson (S), Gregory (DE) and Gallimore (DT). The have lost almost entire OL and still they held their own. Vander Esch is All Pro imo. You get that OL back next years and hit on some of these soon to be very high draft picks and I think they are force next year.
McCarthy said the fake punt call was a "good call" this team will NOT be a force under McCarthy. He was a terrible hire and now we are stuck ten years with him.