This team is run by Wiley Coyote

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Easy cure for you. Since you have such a low opinion of where the Cowboys are, go find another team to be a fair weather fan for.

I've been a Cowboys fan for nearly 30 years. I'm not satisfied with a 3-8 record and a grand total of three playoff wins since 1997.

I want to see the team that I love succeed. Having a low opinion of where they currently are doesn't mean I'm a fairweather fan. If I was a fairweather fan; I wouldn't care and would have picked a new team several years ago.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Okay people, I have to say this: It's Wile E. Coyote!!! Shame on all of you. You call yourselves Looney Tunes fans! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::muttley:

tenor.gif

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
I've been a Cowboys fan for nearly 30 years. I'm not satisfied with a 3-8 record and a grand total of three playoff wins since 1997.

I want to see the team that I love succeed. Having a low opinion of where they currently are doesn't mean I'm a fairweather fan. If I was a fairweather fan; I wouldn't care and would have picked a new team several years ago.
At this point it is ignorant for anyone to call you or anyone else who is posting on a Cowboys fan board a fair weather fan. By definition a fair weather fan would have found another team two decades ago. Each and every non-troll on this board is the most die hard fan any team could ask for and much more than the owner deserves.

kskboys

Reaction score
At this point it is ignorant for anyone to call you or anyone else who is posting on a Cowboys fan board a fair weather fan. By definition a fair weather fan would have found another team two decades ago. Each and every non-troll on this board is the most die hard fan any team could ask for and much more than the owner deserves.
Posters calling others trolls and fairweathers and such are usually pretty sorry excuses for fans themselves.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

Gee it's just hard to believe that those that keep making negative comments about the Cowboys and then come back and act like they are true blue Cowboys fans. They make one comment saying they are really Cowboys fan but multiple negative comments. Ya that one comments just completely out weighs all the negative ones - well I'm sure in their minds it does. Oh you want longevity, I've been a Cowboys fan since the very first day they joined the NFL, Jan, 28, 1960.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
The thing is even with all of that going on this was still winnable game. Dallas has some players who are emerging: Wilson (S), Gregory (DE) and Gallimore (DT). The have lost almost entire OL and still they held their own. Vander Esch is All Pro imo. You get that OL back next years and hit on some of these soon to be very high draft picks and I think they are force next year.

Easy being positive could get you stoned to death on here.....no matter if it actually makes sense.....

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Gee it's just hard to believe that those that keep making negative comments about the Cowboys and then come back and act like they are true blue Cowboys fans. They make one comment saying they are really Cowboys fan but multiple negative comments. Ya that one comments just completely out weighs all the negative ones - well I'm sure in their minds it does. Oh you want longevity, I've been a Cowboys fan since the very first day they joined the NFL, Jan, 28, 1960.
What does making negative comments have to do with being a real fan or not ? You sound like Jerry Jones wanting to spin everything positive when Rome is burning! Be realistic , this team is garbage and so is Jerry and so is this franchise right now and I’ve been a fan since 1977.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
What does making negative comments have to do with being a real fan or not ? You sound like Jerry Jones wanting to spin everything positive when Rome is burning! Be realistic , this team is garbage and so is Jerry and so is this franchise right now and I’ve been a fan since 1977.

You are completely wrong. I'm not a big Jones fan. He has done several things that I disagree with, BUT I don't come here day after day often multiple times a day and whine and complain about him. I'm a Cowboys fan and that includes all the players including the ones I'm not thrilled with, all the coaches even the ones I'm not thrilled with and the owner. Win OR LOSE I'm still and will always be a Cowboys fan and wining and complaining here won't change a thing.

kskboys

Reaction score
You are completely wrong. I'm not a big Jones fan. He has done several things that I disagree with, BUT I don't come here day after day often multiple times a day and whine and complain about him. I'm a Cowboys fan and that includes all the players including the ones I'm not thrilled with, all the coaches even the ones I'm not thrilled with and the owner. Win OR LOSE I'm still and will always be a Cowboys fan and wining and complaining here won't change a thing.
Soooooo, we have a limited amount that we can complain? Where's the line?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score

I'm a true blue Cowboys fan. I've been on this forum for several years and have taken a lot of heat for trying to find the positives in everything. The problem now is I'm having trouble finding any positives.

Different people react to bad seasons in different ways. I would rather not have my fandom questioned just because I'm not excited about a 3-8 record and the effort this team just put forth on Thanksgiving. Not attacking you here; just letting you know how I feel.

I love this franchise and I want to see a change for the better. The sixth Super Bowl title is long overdue. I will be there when it happens; and it will make the past 25 years or so without a championship worth it.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score

That's one reason this forum even exists- it's a place for Cowboys fans to get together and talk about the team; including what they're not happy about. Unfortunately it doesn't look like we can make any playoff plans; so discussions are likely to be negative. If that's called "whining and complaining" than I guess that's what it is. Of course it won't change anything; but we're just discussing.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
I'm a true blue Cowboys fan. I've been on this forum for several years and have taken a lot of heat for trying to find the positives in everything. The problem now is I'm having trouble finding any positives.

Different people react to bad seasons in different ways. I would rather not have my fandom questioned just because I'm not excited about a 3-8 record and the effort this team just put forth on Thanksgiving. Not attacking you here; just letting you know how I feel.

I love this franchise and I want to see a change for the better. The sixth Super Bowl title is long overdue. I will be there when it happens; and it will make the past 25 years or so without a championship worth it.

Even the true blue real fans aren't happy with the way things are going but there are some here and the number keeps growing that do nothing BUT whine and complain.

Where I worked there was a guy who kept saying how much he like working there but every day he whined and complained about something until finally our boss just got fed up with it and told him you always say how much you like working here but you whine and complain every day and I can't take it anymore so you're going to have to find someplace else to work because you don't work here any more. People that really like something don't whine and complain about it every day.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
From Zeke’s phantom fumble to the wide receiver screens , the inexplicable goal line calls , the worst punt fake in the entire history of the NFL and Andy Dalton’s human highlight interception , this game felt like it was being thrown on purpose .
It’s as if the team is being run by Wiley Coyote .

I’ve never in 43 years of fan hood ever actually laughed out loud at this team like I did today.

Hahahaha........... I love this!

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
If u feel this strange need to throw childish insults, then maybe your fanhood is really weak.

The only childish ones are the ones that claim to be a fan but do nothing but whine and complain like little kids when told they have to eat their vegetables

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Some people like to vent their frustrations, and what good is going to do them to vent to non Cowboys fans? They want to know that others share their pain, even if there are some who only want to feel sunshine on their colons.
The anger and frustration doesn't make them any less a fan. Not everyone has the innate ability to compartmentalize their feelings.