This Trade Seems Insane But Could Actually Happen?

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Yeah, Dallas is gonna send a boat load of draft picks Plus Dak for a 31 year old...Dak. Just say no.
Minnesota..come on down.

Hershel Walker thrown into the deal and let's do it.

This is crazy. David Irving..where are you when we need you.?

Pass it, please. One toke over the line
My friend..one toke over the line.

Last edited:

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Interesting how much better someone rates Russell Wilson over Dak Prescott yet on here some consider Prescott his equal!

Whilst the trade is never going to happen it's an indication of how blinded some Cowboy fans are regarding Prescott.

All of my non Cowboy NFL friends find it absolutely hilarious that we might actually pay Prescott an annual contract around 35 million.
1. Because one person who wrote a stupid article rates him much higher than Dak doesn't devalue the opinions of other.

2. You need much smarter friends.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would pay Dak and keep my picks

giphy.gif

ColoradoCowboy

Reaction score
"Two first-round picks, two second-rounders, one mid-round selection and Dak should be enough to persuade Seattle to comply."

For 31 year-old Wilson and his contract, which happens to have a full no-trade clause? :muttley:
Yeah, I read that too. My response was, and I quote: "pffft. No."

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Interesting how much better someone rates Russell Wilson over Dak Prescott yet on here some consider Prescott his equal!

Whilst the trade is never going to happen it's an indication of how blinded some Cowboy fans are regarding Prescott.

All of my non Cowboy NFL friends find it absolutely hilarious that we might actually pay Prescott an annual contract around 35 million.

Glad that I don't know your friends.

giphy.gif

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The anti-Dak trolls are getting desperate. They realize Dak signing a new big contract is near.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score

Your non-Cowboy NFL fans are dumb at football.
Just saying.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
This is like the Jets article that thought we would give up a1st, a 2nd, Smith, our firstborn, Jerry's mega-yacht, all of the art at AT&T stadium, and Charlotte's private phone number to get Adams when we thinking our 1st and no more.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Trading Wilson would go down as one of the most boneheaded moves in NFL history.
Seahawks are already in the running for that award by not running Lynch in the super bowl. That stupidity literally cost them a Lombardi! And gave yet another Championship to NE and Tom Brady.

Londonboy

Reaction score
So the Squawks take a huge cap hit trading Wilson, spend $31M on Dak's franchise tag and do this why?

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Dak Prescott, 2 first round picks, 2 second round picks and a mid round pick for Russell Wilson ….

First, I think it's unlikely Wilson is going anywhere, but it's even more unlikely that if he were this would be the vehicle for it.

What? lol. I wouldn't trade Dak straight up for Wilson let alone tons of pics. Ya Wilson is now prime Brady.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Would this possibly indicate Seattle is regretting paying Wilson that contract?

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Awful, awful trade idea.

If you go by the Franchise Tag math (two 1st round picks), the "writer" is suggesting Russell would be worth four 1st rounders and two 2nd rounders.

No NFL player is worth that.

Jerry is bad, he's not that bad.