This Trade Seems Insane But Could Actually Happen?

Flamma

Reaction score
so what is the trade, it would be nice to add it to your OP.
Yes I know I could click the link, maybe someone else will post it. But what if I can’t click the link right now.

No need. Wilson has a NO TRADE clause in his contract. Something the writer apparently was too lazy to check.

JayFord

Reaction score
First Seattle aint trading Wilson i dint even believe they offered him to the browns

you simply dont trade a franchise QB for any reason

Cowfan75

Reaction score
The Cowboys relocating to Des Moines, Iowa sounds crazy, but could actually happen?

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I’d never. Only quarterback worth that is Mahomes.

Oh no way. Multiple QBs are worth two good 1sts(including Dak), not just one random 1st and one random future 2nd. Just think about it this way. Seahawks trading their 1st, our 1st, future second of this past draft isnt even enough to trade up to get the honor of drafting....Justin Herbert.

Mahomes is worth on the cusp four 1sts

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Oh no way. Multiple QBs are worth two good 1sts(including Dak), not just one random 1st and one random future 2nd. Just think about it this way. Seahawks trading their 1st, our 1st, future second of this past draft isnt even enough to trade up to get the honor of drafting....Justin Herbert.

Mahomes is worth on the cusp four 1sts
Yeah but the point is to get a cheap quarterback on his rookie deal. If he’s not on a cheap deal I’m not trading more than a first. I can’t even surround him with talent because I’m trading it all away. I have to try and surround him with 3rd and 4th round picks?

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Yeah but the point is to get a cheap quarterback on his rookie deal. If he’s not on a cheap deal I’m not trading more than a first. I can’t even surround him with talent because I’m trading it all away. I have to try and surround him with 3rd and 4th round picks?
Wilson is underpaid even with a top contract.

I was talking specifically the Cowboys I would do that deal in an instant. Salary cap stays the same since Dak is out the door, you already have all the weapons you need on the team. You can still build through the draft with multiple comps and only losing two picks over two drafts.