This win means nothing if we can't beat 49ers and Seahawks

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
I was very happy for the win as well as the defensive effort (see Newman and Ratliff).

I would say the urgency was there. We need the same for each game.

The 49ers are not as bad as their record. I think the players will love playing for Singletary.

Seattle will be a problem, I just sense it. Hasselbeck should have all of rust off him by that game.

Please Cowboys, don't overlook these teams as what you accomplished Sunday will be for nought!

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Joe Realist;2427034 said:
If we are thinking it, the players probably are too.

I hope they're thinking it would be incredibly stupid to overlook anyone this year; again.

Texan_Eph89

Reaction score
We got to win them all from here on out.
But seriously, it doesn't matter if they have a horrendous record.
We need to make sure we have a better record than Washington and Philly. Tiebreakers aren't enough, we need to outright be second in the division. Plus, who knows, some of the NFC South teams are looking good.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Joe Realist;2427022 said:
I was very happy for the win as well as the defensive effort (see Newman and Ratliff).

I would say the urgency was there. We need the same for each game.

The 49ers are not as bad as their record. I think the players will love playing for Singletary.

Seattle will be a problem, I just sense it. Hasselbeck should have all of rust off him by that game.

Please Cowboys, don't overlook these teams as what you accomplished Sunday will be for nought!

If we can't beat the niners and seahawks, we have no business being in the playoffs even if we backed in...

StylisticS

Reaction score
Call me optimistic or too ahead of myself. I think we run the Seahawks out of the building regardless. I think the Niners game will be much harder. The Seahawks are just simply not a good team on the road.

Givincer

Reaction score
I was just about to make a thread saying "Let's not kid ourselves... we are 8-4 right now" :laugh2:

I have enough confidence in this team with Tony Romo as our quarterback to say that. I don't expect the 49ers or Seahawks games to be close.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That Commanders win does mean something even with a bogus loss to the 9ers or Seahawks. If you lose to the Deadskins you basically are 3 games back from them being that they'd have the tiebreaker.

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
After losing to the Rams, I don't think they'll be overlooking anyone the rest of this season.

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
We have to beat the 9ers. One of my best friends is a fan and i live with a bunch of them half the time.

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
Givincer;2427122 said:
I was just about to make a thread saying "Let's not kid ourselves... we are 8-4 right now" :laugh2:

I have enough confidence in this team with Tony Romo as our quarterback to say that. I don't expect the 49ers or Seahawks games to be close.

+1 After what we experienced as a team over the last five or so weeks, we will come out focused and win these games!

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
trickblue;2427101 said:
If we can't beat the niners and seahawks, we have no business being in the playoffs even if we backed in...

I said a similar thing before the Rams game.

"If we cant beat the Rams even with Brad Johnson, we dont deserve to do anything this year"

Yeah, turns out I didnt mean it at all haha