Thomas Davis violates PED policy, will miss four games

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
LOL 4 games but better yet his tweet about saying he is not a cheater. Eagles went through this with Lane Johnson how the app thing did not work .... so any excuse is kinda lame . Its not hard for players to make a phone call and find out if something is or is not on the list

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...avis-violates-ped-policy-will-miss-four-games

Didn't see that one coming ? WOW NFL Man of the Year ! Still like him though just shocking to say the least

GreenMean69

Reaction score
Didn't see that one coming ? WOW NFL Man of the Year ! Still like him though just shocking to say the least

the problem with PED suspensions ... it could be Vitamins or something just banned . does not necessary mean Roids , although thats what it labels these players . Like Muscle relaxers could even do it I would imagine

joseephuss

Reaction score
He was unaware that he was taking something with an estrogen blocker? He says he has taking the same supplements for years. Does he think they changed the ingredients?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
If he were a Cowboys player Goodell would have suspended him for 4 seasons instead of 4 games. :muttley:

DFWJC

Reaction score
Thomas Davis has always seemed like the Panthers version of Jason Witten to me.
Long and successful career, great work ethic and excellent teammate.
Good in the community
Just seems weird

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
These guys get paid millions of dollars, I am sure they can afford a couple thousand of dollars to hire someone in their career to make sure they take supplements that does not violate the NFL terms.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
These guys get paid millions of dollars, I am sure they can afford a couple thousand of dollars to hire someone in their career to make sure they take supplements that does not violate the NFL terms.

Or at the least take a photo of the product and send it to the NFL offices and have them clear it for his use.

jrumann59

Reaction score
He was unaware that he was taking something with an estrogen blocker? He says he has taking the same supplements for years. Does he think they changed the ingredients?
Supplements are not regulated, you would be surprised what is in or not in a supplement. If GNC switched to different supplier from say China it could vary from the supplement they offered last year but was made in Vietnam. A lot of snake oil in the supplement market because it is not regulated and these suppliers can provide whatever they want to prove that their supplement version is better than the other guys. GNC and places like it are not required to verify. Look at the issues that Testerone Booster that Frank Thomas has pushed.

Aven8

Reaction score
This is no different than what happened to Irving.