Thomas plans to file grievance against Ravens

HungryLion

Reaction score
Of course he does.

"I punched my teammate in the face. What's the problem?"

One of our teams best players ever, tried to stab a teammate.

I’m not condoning the action. But I do think there’s a pretty large gap between “he shouldn’t have done that” and “he no longer gets his GUARANTEED money because of that action.”

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Cant be swingin fists on the field 2020 sir.

I get what you mean about back in the day.
I hope you aren't a coach or in charge of any athletics in general is all im sayin. It lets out the frustration and most of the times the players end up being closer and it clears the air. I've fist fought my brothers as an adult and cracked a beer with them afterward.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope you aren't a coach or in charge of any athletics in general is all im sayin. It lets out the frustration and most of the times the players end up being closer and it clears the air. I've fist fought my brothers as an adult and cracked a beer with them afterward.
Big bully!!

fivetwos

Reaction score
Let me say that we cant all expect to have everything both ways sometimes....

And I respect your posts and we all want the same thing....Cowboys to right the ship...

I'm more excited to move ahead w this team and do good things.

I get what you're saying, but we dont really know what went on with Thomas and his teammate.

Let's leave it there for now.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Let me say that we cant all expect to have everything both ways sometimes....

And I respect your posts and we all want the same thing....Cowboys to right the ship...

I'm more excited to move ahead w this team and do good things.

I get what you're saying, but we dont really know what went on with Thomas and his teammate.

Let's leave it there for now.
There's video. The kid chuck clark ripped his helmet off upset at ET and I'm sure didn't scream at ET how nice he looked today. He started getting reckless with his mouth and ET checked him. I've seen it countless times. They were both wrong. I personally think the coaches and gm were looking for an out to move on from ET. I've heard Deshon Elliot has looked good who was behind ET.

fivetwos

Reaction score
There's video. The kid chuck clark ripped his helmet off upset at ET and I'm sure didn't scream at ET how nice he looked today. He started getting reckless with his mouth and ET checked him. I've seen it countless times. They were both wrong. I personally think the coaches and gm were looking for an out to move on from ET. I've heard Deshon Elliot has looked good who was behind ET.
Oh man I dont know. I didn't see that. Theres probably a lot more that we dont know.

Theres a reason no one brought him in.

I don't care!!! Scrimmage! Catch me another time.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Actually since the inception of sports. I've fought my best friends on the court and on the field. That competition brings that out at all levels. Most don't understand

No kidding when I was a high school cheerleader the head cheerleader was giving me crap so I took her pom poms from her and shoved them straight up her arse. Later that night we shared a wine cooler and the starting Qb. Just kidding just kidding lol :muttley:

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
No kidding when I was a high school cheerleader the head cheerleader was giving me crap so I took her pom poms from her shoves em up her arse. Later that night we shared a wine cooler and the starting Qb. Just kidding just kidding lol :muttley:
Lol. Hey my sister was a cheer leader and she fought a girl who was on the cheerleading team for sleeping with her bf lol. Dont sleep on the cheerleaders

conner01

Reaction score
I actually think that Thomas will win his grievance, and the Ravens will be on the hook for up to the full amount, minus any offset from signing with another team.
Players always file but few win
I’d be surprised if he wins
But they may settle at some price to get it over with

conner01

Reaction score
One of our teams best players ever, tried to stab a teammate.

I’m not condoning the action. But I do think there’s a pretty large gap between “he shouldn’t have done that” and “he no longer gets his GUARANTEED money because of that action.”
It’s not about a fight with a team mate in camp
It’s gonna be much bigger than that I suspect
This cost them a lot of cap space
They didn’t cut him just for a camp fight

Plankton

Reaction score
Players always file but few win
I’d be surprised if he wins
But they may settle at some price to get it over with

Actually, it's the other way around. Teams rarely win. Thomas was never suspended by the team, and even then, we know precious little about the fight between Clark and Thomas other than the fact that Thomas punched him. All that Thomas' camp would have to prove is that another player on the team hit a teammate, and didn't lose their job. Without there being a suspension for conduct detrimental prior to this, the Ravens will be on the hook for the full freight.

fivetwos

Reaction score

So...yesterday I got the ballgame on my team is playing in...

I got another one I'm trying to follow I got a financial interest in...

I got the woman bothering me about helping w dinner...

And I got you telling me it's cool ET took a shot at a teammate....

Thats not even to mention the scrimmage and me thinking I may have had more cocktails than I did because the camera work wasnt great.

So now what was that? I'll just give you the win if you want because I'm not all that sure it matters.

I didnt see any video and it could very well be he was provoked...BUT.....as an example, when theres a dispute on an NFL field and people start slapping or whatever, it's usually the retaliator who gets the flag, not the guy who started it.

Right or wrong, ET had way more to lose than Clark and he took the bait.

For the record, if the brass decides to bring him in, I'll be very happy at the upgrade at S. I'm not at all against him being here, it's just a big risk and a decision neither of us will be included in.