Thoughts on Bo Scarbrough

McKDaddy

Reaction score
little known fact
Rod Smith is 6'3" 235lbs
hes bigger and more importantly runs lower than Bo Scarbrough
when people want a power back to run over defenses late? Rod is a big dude
Olawale is 6'1" 240lbs as well

Looking at the group as a whole is key. You are exactly right, we have a "big" group.
If he were a shorter, more bowling ball back, maybe. But if you have to block it & get him to the second level quickly, well, all our guys can punish 2nd level defenders.
If i want to pound the front lines without wearing Zeke out, I use Olawale & Smith.
That last RB spot is going to come down to all around contribution including ST's, just not sure Bo can earn that spot.
Bo can be a productive player in this league but I don't think he helps the makeup of "our" group.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Faster than expected? He was known for his straight line speed in college and ran a 4.52 at almost 230 lbs. You watched his college game footage and didn't notice his speed? Dude hang up the amateur scouting act. It's getting embarrassing.
Lol... Savage....

He does look as good as many of us hoped and expected he would.

Do we keep 4 RBs though?..

To me #s 21 and 45 are locks. So the competition will be between 44 and 36. I suspect it's going to really heat up. Man. It's tough too because 44 was my pet cat but Bo is winning me over. It'll be fun watching those two horses battle it out for a roster spot. No doubt.

kevm3

Reaction score
He busted off a big run and scored a touchdown behind the 2nd oline which wasn't that great. I don't know what else he was supposed to do.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Rod Smith has been in our system for a while and Bo is just a rookie that's played a few snaps. I don't think it will be long before Bo surpasses him on the depth chart. The cowboys actually do a good job drafting and developing rbs and Gary Brown is a great coach. All three rbs should be pretty good behind this oline but I bet Bo overtakes Smith as the number 2 back before game 1 .

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
He busted off a big run and scored a touchdown behind the 2nd oline which wasn't that great. I don't know what else he was supposed to do.
Same thing Alfred Morris needed to do...spell his name Z-E-K-E.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Rod Smith has been in our system for a while and Bo is just a rookie that's played a few snaps. I don't think it will be long before Bo surpasses him on the depth chart. The cowboys actually do a good job drafting and developing rbs and Gary Brown is a great coach. All three rbs should be pretty good behind this oline but I bet Bo overtakes Smith as the number 2 back before game 1 .
Wk1 of this season? You are quite high on Bo.