Twitter: Three Cowboys DL's pass rush win rate vs single teams

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Demarcus Lawrence's pass rush rate should do nothing but improve as his injury heals, as need be, in due time!:thumbup:

My son sustained that same injury to his shoulder last year. It healed back to its original condition in about ten months.

Last edited:

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Don’t get too excited. The geniuses that made Sam Darnold look like a star are still running the show. They’ll probably start having Lawrence drop into coverage

CCBoy

Reaction score
Demarcus Lawrence's pass rush rate should do nothing but improve as his injury heals, as need be, in due time!:thumbup:

My son sustained that same injury to his shoulder last year. It healed back to its original condition in about ten months.

Hope his season is great now!

lockster

Reaction score

I hope Ur son didn't hold up his surgery for months before he got surgery like demarcus the traitor , bad faith player.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Don’t get too excited. The geniuses that made Sam Darnold look like a star are still running the show. They’ll probably start having Lawrence drop into coverage
At some point you guys will look at that game as a anomaly. You can't keep bringing up the Darnold game without acknowledging how bad they made Wentz look and every other qb they have faced.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
At some point you guys will look at that game as a anomaly. You can't keep bringing up the Darnold game without acknowledging how bad they made Wentz look and every other qb they have faced.

The Jets game is a shining example of how horrid our coaching really is. NO quality coach loses that game. Not a chance.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I didn’t think it took good coaching to beat a winless team. That’s on the players. They look disinterested.

disinterested, entitled, conservative game plan. As if all they had to do was show up and they would win.

This is what a good coach would never let happen. A good coach finds ways to motivate his teams. Finds ways to keep them passionate even when they play bad teams.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I hope Ur son didn't hold up his surgery for months before he got surgery like demarcus the traitor , bad faith player.

No, he had it corrected in a minimal amount of time. The pain was such that he wasn't about to delay. Not football related, though, just golf.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
disinterested, entitled, conservative game plan. As if all they had to do was show up and they would win.

This is what a good coach would never let happen. A good coach finds ways to motivate his teams. Finds ways to keep them passionate even when they play bad teams.
I disagree. The Browns quit on Bellicheat when he was there does that mean he was a bad coach? Look, I’m over Garrett. I don’t think he’s a bad coach but I think he’s taken this team as far as he possibly can. But at the same time I’m not gonna beat him up because grown men felt entitled. These aren’t children. If there’s a sense of entitlement here it ain’t because of Garrett it’s because of the most entitled guy in America......first name Jerry last name Jones.