Three more hours, what are you doing to pass the time?

cern

Reaction score
My dad went home, my daughter just went back to school and my wife went to visit her mom. I'm sitting around trying not to get drunk, walked the dog, fed the cats, checked on the cows and now I'm channel surfing!!!! I hate these late night games!!!!!!
I went back out for an hour or two with my lab caca and shot a few more quail. Beautiful weather, lots of cordoniz and a happy retriever. Time to clean the 28 gage. Then tequila and football.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Has the firehole come around lately? Lol
*No, she's still up in COLORADO & I've done zigged&zagged 2 different phone numbers since the last time we'd "texted" ( she's up Colorado springs Henning over her grand babies, last correspondence I recall ,she'd said her Hooters had majestically gotten huge ( like x3 ,since she'd stopped ,,,er,,,, partying & had to exhibit the matronly example)
:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

:yourock:o_O:yourock:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I went back out for an hour or two with my lab caca and shot a few more quail. Beautiful weather, lots of cordoniz and a happy retriever. Time to clean the 28 gage. Then tequila and football.
My grampas dad was named Garte. When he would call him, he would say.....ven para ca Garte. Let me know if you get it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My dad went home, my daughter just went back to school and my wife went to visit her mom. I'm sitting around trying not to get drunk, walked the dog, fed the cats, checked on the cows and now I'm channel surfing!!!! I hate these late night games!!!!!!

A bit over an hour to go now. I slept, played with the cat. Surfed the late games, read some news.
Now surfing the games more, watching pregame crap. Guess I will get the trash together now, take it out.

Then find something to do for the next hour.

Really not looking forward to this game.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I know. I am already really buzzed. Game starts in less than 2 hours. If the first quarter is like the other night then I am turning it off..

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Awesome, I used to do the Sunday solo quail hunt back when I felt like saddling up with the responsibility of care& feeding of some gun dogs,,, betcha' yer' sportin' a fine over/ under superimposed Ithaca or Browning in thet' 28 ga. scatter shottie, eh? Cern :thumbup:

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Drinking.

tenor.gif