Three more hours, what are you doing to pass the time?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
* I helped an ol' boy& his g.f. move ( my truck& car trailer) & bought a 4 cycle 1200 watt generator offa' him fer' $20 bucks ,while we was emptying out his garage ( it was like brand new, I think it was
" hot" as he was a Mexican hophead I was working asphalt with @ the time( I ain't never even tried to fire it up,yet, I do like to fire up my chainsaw& cut-off wheel in 2-cycle every now & again ( keep them in tune& handy,ya know there Elvis jr.:thumbup:

:laugh:

HoplessCowboysFan36

Reaction score
My dad went home, my daughter just went back to school and my wife went to visit her mom. I'm sitting around trying not to get drunk, walked the dog, fed the cats, checked on the cows and now I'm channel surfing!!!! I hate these late night games!!!!!!

I've been smoking chicken legs and ribs, waiting to watch our Boys "play" football.

cern

Reaction score
Awesome, I used to do the Sunday solo quail hunt back when I felt like saddling up with the responsibility of care& feeding of some gun dogs,,, betcha' yer' sportin' a fine over/ under superimposed Ithaca or Browning in thet' 28 ga. scatter shottie, eh? Cern :thumbup:
Browning 425 feather xs. Dove and quail killing machine. Use it for teal on occasion.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Browning 425 feather xs. Dove and quail killing machine. Use it for teal on occasion.
*Whilest I am unfamiliar with that particular Browning produced "hunny" of a model ,I've done did encapsulated it's inherent sleek sexiness of my envisioned minds-eye,,, I'm proudly pleased in knowing a feller of such upper tiered refinements of one's "first to grab" wing shooting feather duster*

* I still sport a remi1100w/ fal pistol grip shoulder stock& plugged mag extension under 18" cyl bore* birds or bandito's bro*,,, cuz' it's just the way I roll,,,:grin:

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
My dad went home, my daughter just went back to school and my wife went to visit her mom. I'm sitting around trying not to get drunk, walked the dog, fed the cats, checked on the cows and now I'm channel surfing!!!! I hate these late night games!!!!!!

i am actually stunned that you were planning your afternoon around waiting for our game.

Just a suggestion but get the Red Zone and watch the endings of all the other games of teams who can actually play. It’s exciting as hell.

im not trying to be sarcastic. I never missed a down of our 1-15 season but I still enjoyed the NFL and I simply took our games in stride until we started winning again.