Thursday game: Rams vs. Seahawks

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Seattle's defense last year was worse than the Cowboy defense last year. And that is saying a lot.
Seattle did not improve their defense from last year.

Anthony Brown is a lot better than posters here give him credit.
Yep

lqmac1

Reaction score
This is the Rams people have been claiming to be the best team in the league?

Lmao! Are they even the best team in LA?

They’re not in our class by any means. We have the better quarterback, running backs, receivers & o-line. Defense is a wash, but that’s only after four games. I’m sure that’ll change once we really start hitting our stride.

We can beat this Rams team by a good margin.

DFWJC

Reaction score
their secondary is downright putrid. Anthony Brown is an all pro compared to the corners they have.
:laugh:
So...is it a bet?
5 wins?
I take the over....assuming Wilson does not miss more than 2-3 games?
You take Seattle 5 wins or less?
:popcorn:

Blackspider214

Reaction score

They’re not in our class by any means. We have the better quarterback, running backs, receivers & o-line. Defense is a wash, but that’s only after four games. I’m sure that’ll change once we really start hitting our stride.

Stafford will be exposed as time goes on. He is no better than Goff.

Macnalty

Reaction score
Seattle and the draft have not been close companions the last couple of years. Gino Smith coming in made me take notice, I had forgotten all about him. I will be kind and say the memories were not pleasant.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Seattle's defense last year was worse than the Cowboy defense last year. And that is saying a lot.
Seattle did not improve their defense from last year.

Anthony Brown is a lot better than posters here give him credit.
They have some work to do, for sure.
Even with huge advantage of that Seattle crowd noise, the Rams went through like hot butter in the 2nd half

Fwiw…..Seattle’s Total Defense ranked slightly better than ours last year and their scoring defense was way better..
Their pass defense WAS worse though.

DFWJC

Reaction score

Didn’t see anyone having them ranked number one this week.
And even if they did (they did’t) its the NFL.
Week to week.

The Rams team that demolished the Bucs 2 weeks ago looked pretty formidable.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Troy Aikman is dumber than a box of rocks.

"He kind of tripped over his own feet! Nobody touched him."
:facepalm:

Clearly, that was pass interference by the Rams #4 S Jordan Fuller on the Seahawks #16 WR Tyler Lockett which was not called, thus ending in an interception and ending the game in a win for the Rams.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Learn from it, hater.
For some reason Pollard just looks like a guy that can't handle 21 plus carries week in, week out. So I preferred the more durable back. It wasn't hating, it was a judgement call.

I made a decision and I was wrong. It was a baaadd call Ripley. It was a bad call.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Seattle and the draft have not been close companions the last couple of years. Gino Smith coming in made me take notice, I had forgotten all about him. I will be kind and say the memories were not pleasant.
Them and the Rams both. Traded all their first round picks for players. Looks like Ramsey was a better investment than Adams though.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Them and the Rams both. Traded all their first round picks for players. Looks like Ramsey was a better investment than Adams though.

Other than blitzing, what does Adams do well? At the line of scrimmage he is good. Anywhere else, well, look out.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
LBs are totally different. You think TJ Watt would excel in coverage and in space and away from the LOS?
so you're comparing TJ Watt to Micah Parsons... zing. Just as I was afraid. Parsons is an edge rusher and shouldn't play ILB.