Thursday Night Football - Rams at Seahawks

gmb1

Reaction score
People will talk about that stupid roughing the passer call cost the Rams, but the kicker gotta take the L for that one. Damn kickers....

movaughn88

Reaction score
It's a new league, you have to adjust. I hope Garrett sees this of his (our?) kicker. Anything over 40 is not a play to make.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Are the Rams done? Are they cutting or trading their overpaid players and firing the coaching staff? I'm pretty sure that's the way it works, correct? Around these parts for sure.

Gurley didn't get 75 to 100 yards and the Rams lost despite Goff having impressive looking Stats, we were told that the Cowboys are the only team who loses when the running game doesn't go for 75 to 100+ yards.

shabazz

Reaction score
Jared Goff has 10 turnovers in 5 games... leads the league in turnovers.

Yeah, I’d rather have Dak.

you'd rather have Dak over Mahomes, you have no credibility in this forum, begone

triplets_93

Reaction score
Regarding the NFL:

Wilson is God

(Contrasting to when the graffiti Clapton is God was written about Eric Clapton in the 1960's).

Flamma

Reaction score
People will talk about that stupid roughing the passer call cost the Rams, but the kicker gotta take the L for that one. Damn kickers....

Oh yeah, that's on the kicker. But how many times are we going to see the same penalty be called when there isn't roughing? Add to that, how many borderline calls? Is the game too fast for them?