Tiger Woods: 'As of right now, I feel like I am going to play' at the Masters

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Tiger Woods says as of right now, "I feel like I am going to play."

Woods announced Tuesday he feels like he will be able to play in Masters tournament and plans on practicing again on Wednesday.

Tiger Woods: 'As of right now, I feel like I am going to play' at the Masters | Fox News

Remarkable recovery from almost losing his leg to hopefully playing in the master. remind me of the situation when Ben Hogan who was in a car accident that crushed his hip and was able to return

Doomsday101

Reaction score
"I think something that is realistic is playing the Tour one day – never full time, ever again – but pick and choose, just like Mr. (Ben) Hogan did. Pick and choose a few events a year and you play around that," Woods told Golf Digest. "You practice around that, and you gear yourself up for that. I think that’s how I’m going to have to play it from now on. It’s an unfortunate reality, but it’s my reality. And I understand it, and I accept it."

Tiger Woods on competing at Masters: 'As of right now, I feel like I am going to play' | Fox News

Mannix

Reaction score
It's only Wednesday, and I'm already tired of hearing about him....he was REALLY self aware Monday in his practice round the way he was stooping over to peg his tee shots on the range, and walking up onto the apron of the green....he was doing both like he was a 90 year old Abe Vigoda. "Look at me!!!" Great....you are playing....but you are damn luck you didn't kill someone whilst speeding and driving recklessly prior to the accident...not to mention lucky that you didn't kill someone in the DUI that you were lucky enough to skate out of as well. Don't like the guy....never have....never will. Heard WAY too many stories that haven't even made it to print....and about his scumbag daddy.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
It's only Wednesday, and I'm already tired of hearing about him....he was REALLY self aware Monday in his practice round the way he was stooping over to peg his tee shots on the range, and walking up onto the apron of the green....he was doing both like he was a 90 year old Abe Vigoda. "Look at me!!!" Great....you are playing....but you are damn luck you didn't kill someone whilst speeding and driving recklessly prior to the accident...not to mention lucky that you didn't kill someone in the DUI that you were lucky enough to skate out of as well. Don't like the guy....never have....never will. Heard WAY too many stories that haven't even made it to print....and about his scumbag daddy.

That is fine, yes he has made mistake in his life and paid dearly for them, he is after all human and like most of us have made mistakes. Those who choose not to forgive that is on them.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Rd 1 for Tiger is complete for a 1 under par. Currently tied for 8th 3 strokes back behind leader.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I am surprised he made the cut, pretty impressive considering everything he has been through.

terra

Reaction score
I am surprised he made the cut, pretty impressive considering everything he has been through.
kind of sad to see him playing now; compared to what he was at one time.

Sort of like watching MJ at the end of his career.