Tiger Woods is a Savage

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Erica Herman vs. Tiger Woods explained: ‘It’s a serious allegation that she’s making’

By Jay Busbee | Yahoo! Sports
March 9, 2023

4d5c9f20-be20-11ed-93ed-e85a384aea77

<snip>

Woods and Herman dated for about six years, during which she was often present at his side and in the company of his children at marquee events, including majors. They broke up last October, and Woods then allegedly had her locked out of the mansion the two had shared, according to court documents obtained by Yahoo Sports.

Herman initially filed a lawsuit last fall in the Circuit Court of the 19th Judicial Circuit in Martin County, Florida, against the Jupiter Island, Florida, homestead trust which Woods controls, seeking damages of $30 million. In that lawsuit, Herman claimed she had an “oral tenancy agreement” to remain in the home for an additional five years after the breakup. She also charged that the trust misappropriated $40,000 in cash that belonged to her, making “scurrilous and defamatory allegations how she obtained the money.”

In the lawsuit, Herman claims that the “duties that were performed by, and expected of, [Herman] were extensive and of an extraordinary nature in light of the overall circumstances and environment in which she lived.”

Herman claims that she was locked out of the house via “trickery” of agents of the trust, who — Herman claims — “convinced the Plaintiff to pack a suitcase for a short vacation and, when she arrived at the airport, they told her she had been locked out of her residence, in violation of the oral tenancy agreement and in violation of Florida law.” Herman then alleged that Woods’ agents put her up in a hotel room and “without legal counsel to aid in her in this emotional moment, … utilized a lawyer to confront her with proposals to resolve the wrongdoing they were in the midst of committing.”

Read more

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Ha ha ha ha, that was slick as snot. I hope he's learned what every man should know: Don't put your thingie in crazy.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Ha ha ha ha, that was slick as snot. I hope he's learned what every man should know: Don't put your thingie in crazy.
If he didn't learn how to properly limit use of his "thingie" back in 2009, he ain't learning now

Listen, I'm not saying this chick isn't nuts. She probably is.

But Tiger isn't exactly clean when it comes to his relationships either. Takes two to tango, as they say

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At least he learned how to say goodbye this time. His last one didn't go too well when he discovered an Escalade could not outrun an angry wife with a golf club in her hand. And how did the Buick spokesperson get away with a Caddy? If I were Buick's marketing people, I would have quickly seized on that with "next time she threatens to kill you, take the Buick".

I do wonder if they'd had one of those clocks they use on football players to time their mph if she might not hold the record? And she was not running hands free, she was weaponized.