Tim Tebow Gets Lambasted for Being Greedy in New John Elway Book

kskboys

Reaction score
Not shocked. My buddies and I concluded that Tebow wasn't all that nice of a guy. Sort of a really nice seeming jerk. I never liked him.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Ahh, the old “Unarmed Source says .......” strikes again.

one part I do agree on is that Tebow was not a good long term solution as an NFL QB

Flamma

Reaction score
Ahh, the old “Unarmed Source says .......” strikes again.

one part I do agree on is that Tebow was not a good long term solution as an NFL QB

Yeah I love unnamed sources. That's about as reliable as the weather forecast telling you there's a 50% chance of rain.

Yeah Tebow was definitely a raw product that needed several years behind a starter. But I've seen worse QBs hang around. Gino Smith, and Mark Sanchez later in his career.

Flamma

Reaction score
So, he got paid to speak, and that makes him greedy?

Must be the only guy ever to get a check for a speaking event.

Boy I wonder what that guy thinks of players who want raises?

Yeah I'm not quite getting it. It's like anything else, if you can make 50k to speak, you do it. It's not like anyone forced them to pay him.

Aven8

Reaction score
Nothing about that girlfriend of his back at Florida while he was a virgin? :omg:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Beginning to wonder if no 7 took one too many blows during his playing days. Problem with broncos wasn't Tebow. Ask Chris Harris or von Miller.

As long as Elway remains in charge, Denver isn't going anywhere Tebow or no Tebow.

ghst187

Reaction score
You mean claims of selfishness coming from the guy who refused to play for the team that drafted him....that guy?