1st Yetur Gross-Matos (6'-5" 265 lbs)DE Penn State

2nd Damon Arnette(6'-0" 195 lbs) CB Ohio State

3rd Dezmon Patmon(6'-4", 225 lbs) WR Washington State

4th Josiah Deguara (6'-2",242 lbs)TE/FB Cincinnati

5th Kyle Hinton (6'-3",310 lbs)OG/C Washburn

Last edited:

timb2

Reaction score
7th Lachavious Simmons(6'-5",330 lbs) OT Tennessee State(#60 in video)

timb2

Reaction score
Darn it I forgot we have a second 5th round pick actually Kyle Hinton is going to be the second 5th round pick this will be the first 5th round pick
",

Casey Toohill (6'-4",250 lbs)OLB Stanford

tm1119

Reaction score
osaic.gif

1st and 3rd are big time reaches in my opinion. Don’t love Arnette as much as most...there’s a lot of good CB’s in this class, not sure he should rank in the top 7 or 8.

timb2

Reaction score
Y
UDFAs that I bring into Camp

#58 in video LT

Sydla

Reaction score
I like the 2nd round pick. I like Patmon but the 3rd might be rich for him. The rest is ahhhhh. I don't get the hype with Gross-Matos. Seems like a solid player with a limited ceiling.

timb2

Reaction score
osaic.gif

1st and 3rd are big time reaches in my opinion. Don’t love Arnette as much as most...there’s a lot of good CB’s in this class, not sure he should rank in the top 7 or 8.
When I did my full mock draft This Is How They lined up these are the players I pick for the Cowboys a couple of the later ones I'm going to mix the get my favorites

tm1119

Reaction score
When I did my full mock draft This Is How They lined up these are the players I pick for the Cowboys a couple of the later ones I'm going to mix the get my favorites

You put way more weight into the combine than I do so I’m aware we’ll rarely line up on evaluation. All good, differing opinions isn’t a bad thing. Not saying I’m correct either

I just mostly like using the Barkley gif.

timb2

Reaction score
I'll say this, I do appreciate the effort tim2b puts into this stuff and it's cool getting the videos to see some of these guys here instead of me having to search youtube for them.

I don't often agree with his picks, but he at least does his homework and stands by his picks.
appreciate it thank you

timb2

Reaction score
You put way more weight into the combine than I do so I’m aware we’ll rarely line up on evaluation. All good, differing opinions isn’t a bad thing. Not saying I’m correct either

I just mostly like using the Barkley gif.
Yeah sometimes I go overboard but I do use it as a barometer the combine I do appreciate your critiques too

timb2

Reaction score
I like the 2nd round pick. I like Patmon but the 3rd might be rich for him. The rest is ahhhhh. I don't get the hype with Gross-Matos. Seems like a solid player with a limited ceiling.
I think people overlook him thinking about other failed Penn State defensive ends but he looks pretty good and like I've said all my other stuff about him he played inside a lot and he only had 9 1/2 sacks as a senior , but he probably would have had more if he could have played DE the whole time