Time to unleash Robert Turbin, Williams, Cole and Escobar

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
I'm done with Escobar. I don't know if it's even his fault since he's behind Witten, but I'm done with that guy.

Daillest88

Reaction score
I'm done with Escobar. I don't know if it's even his fault since he's behind Witten, but I'm done with that guy.

It's the coaches fault. Blocking has been his weakness so they don't put him on the field much BUT apparently they love the way he run routes and how he catches the ball. Dude would be a threat on another team

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
It's the coaches fault. Blocking has been his weakness so they don't put him on the field much BUT apparently they love the way he run routes and how he catches the ball. Dude would be a threat on another team

We seem to have that problem more often than not. We let so and so go and they catch with the next team and flourish.

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm not sure if these guys are being leashed...
Maybe they just are not very good.
Turbin really looked good in the time he was on the field....but he must not be doing something that's keeping him off the field?

superonyx

Reaction score
Turbin really looked good in the time he was on the field....but he must not be doing something that's keeping him off the field?

I agree. Turbin has looked good. I would like to see more of him.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't think they've not tried to get those guys involved lol. They simply can't or don't know how. Before they worry about those guys they need to get their two best players involved in Dez and Witten.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
It would be kind of nice to see Turbin turned loose on the Commanders and have him lay a dookie stick.

But I don't think anyone with power in the franchise is ready to turn loose the hounds, though.

Not sure how many caged dogs we have, if any, honestly.

We just seem so passive.

Waiting for rescue, like it seems we have been doing almost all year.

I have been impressed with Turbin. He seems to want to do well. And you can't complain with what he has done in limited action.

As for the rest mentioned, they have had opportunities to shine.

And they have yet to step up.

Zordon

Reaction score

They'd let Jimmy Graham rot on the bench then b/c some of the best past catching TEs in the league can't block. Good coaches don't bench them, they highlight their strengths and try to mask their weaknesses. Garrett just expects you to execute or else.....