TLH: Did sweat hurt Dak Prescott’s efficiency?

zekecowboy

Reaction score
Did anyone notice how much Dak Prescott was sweating during the game? His uniform appeared drenched and, and he doesn’t wear a sweat band on his right wrist. Is it possible he had some problems with sweat rolling down into his hand?” asked Bryan Broaddus on the team’s official website. “The ball came out of his hand funny a couple of times where I thought he might have had a problem with his grip? Usually his ball has a tight spiral, but there were times where that wasn’t always the case.”

https://thelandryhat.com/2017/09/13/dallas-cowboys-sweat-dak-prescott-efficiency/

Section446

Reaction score
No, he just had a bad game. He'll have to play better going forward.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak played in the deep South in college, so he's used to playing in hot, sweaty weather. He was throwing too hard for one thing in situations that didn't call for it and after the game he said as much. I'm not saying sweat didn't have any effect, but if he were having a problem gripping the ball, he would have used a towel like most quarterbacks do in that situation. I think he was just a little too amped up playing the first game of the year, against a team that beat the Cowboys twice last year.

calico

Reaction score
he was sweating like pig. there was a shot of him audibling and it was pouring off his arms. couldve cause a ball to float a bit. but he was amped up it seemed early.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
He got better as the game went along because he sweated less. :lmao:

Aven8

Reaction score
I mentioned this on Sunday night. I think it's a combo of that, but really SNF. He wasn't off when he was sharp as a tack in the dress rehearsal game. Can't blame him, lots of expectations now.

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
He just threw a few terrible passes. Sweat wasn't a factor.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
He was sweating so much cause he was thinking of his next commercial shoot.....its stressful.

black label

Reaction score
sweatyhands.jpg