TLH: Did sweat hurt Dak Prescott’s efficiency?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys beat a team by two scores they lost to twice last year. Yet, as the week goes on, it's staring to feel like a loss.

Because we couldn't score touchdowns and they were playing without their best player.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
I wouldn't say it was a "bad" game. It wasn't his best but it was far from bad.

He was bad on the first scoring drive where he missed an open Dez twice but that aside played okay. There's a lot to be said for not turning the ball over against that defense

adamknite

Reaction score
Every QB EVER has had bad games or games where their accuracy was off. It's just inevitable so I wouldn't even look for an excuse outside.... "It happens". Especially considering Dak's career so far.

VirusX

Reaction score
Is the only team he has played and not beaten. Tough defense. I think he was a little amped up. Typically amped up QBs throw high which is where most of his throws went if they werent caught.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
I thought it was common knowledge that he gets a sweat going before the game on purpose to loosen up and feel more ready to go. He should wear a band though

BlueStar22

Reaction score
For whatever reason the roof was closed and complaints by Collinsworth and Micheals about how hot it was inside. Also heard guys from The Ticket talking about how hot it was in the stadium. Wonder if that was on purpose.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
The only other time I saw him sweat like this was vs. the Eagles on SNF where he won in OT.

Similar game - early struggles followed by settling down in the first half. He certainly looked nervous at first.

jrumann59

Reaction score
For whatever reason the roof was closed and complaints by Collinsworth and Micheals about how hot it was inside. Also heard guys from The Ticket talking about how hot it was in the stadium. Wonder if that was on purpose.

You mean a Homefield advantage.