TMZ: Earl Thomas held at gunpoint by wife over cheating

John813

Reaction score
Had to be a fun conversation for their kids.

Hey kids, I was caught with another woman in bed and your mom put a gun to my head. Also, she got arrested.

You finish your homework?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
A Millionaire that owns a Beretta? That's a person I wouldn't trust to make decisions.

The 1980's called, they're looking for Riggs...
Berretta is still in business and still makes a nice weapon. Excuse you for not knowing that. Since when is a business being successful for a long time such a sin?

jrumann59

Reaction score
A Millionaire that owns a Beretta? That's a person I wouldn't trust to make decisions.

The 1980's called, they're looking for Riggs...
He should have had a Kimber 45 then he would have known he was safe. Beretta is an Iconic pistol, pretty much every Hollywood movie has at least one. The only weird thing is the location of the safety lever, hated them in the Army. You how many new to pistols accidently flipped the safety chambering a round. Taurus Beretta is a much more logical design.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Berretta is still in business and still makes a nice weapon. Excuse you for not knowing that. Since when is a business being successful for a long time such a sin?
Dang. Nerve was definitely struck. Hey, man, if you like the Berretta 92s so much, like, why don’t you Marry one?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dang. Nerve was definitely struck. Hey, man, if you like the Berretta 92s so much, like, why don’t you Marry one?
I just bought a Berretta M9A3 and I do love it. But that's not what struck a nerve, it was you knocking a successful American business. Do you equally knock on Wild Turkey Bourbon or Coca Cola? These are longtime successful American businesses as well. What's your issue?

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I just bought a Berretta M9A3 and I do love it. But that's not what struck a nerve, it was you knocking a successful American business. Do you equally knock on Wild Turkey Bourbon or Coca Cola? These are longtime successful American businesses as well. What's your issue?
Dude, I think you're taking my humor the wrong way. I was trying to imply that a "hip Millionaire athlete" that sports a Beretta 92 in 2020 is hilarious. It was the iconic '80s handgun that was in every movie/tv show. I think the real reason Hollywood liked it so much for so long was because you can't have a climatic scene without a "cocking the hammer" of the pistol....something you're not going to get with post-80s composite handguns.

Real talk: The M9/92 is a fine handgun, I qualified expert with it well over a decade ago (something I never could do with M16/M4). It's a culmination of all of the old school semi-auto tech. But, it's just not my cup of tea compared to composite striker-fires. Some people are crazy about them. Some like 1911s. Hey, there are some that even like Hi-Powers...

It has nothing to do with America or beverage companies. If I had to blame it on anything...it would probably be Philly and all of its degenerate citizenry.

Anyway, back on topic.

Last edited:

Proof

Reaction score
Dude, I think you're taking my humor the wrong way. I was trying to imply that a "hip Millionaire athlete" that sports a Beretta 92 in 2020 is hilarious. It was the iconic '80s handgun that was in every movie/tv show. I think the real reason Hollywood liked it so much for so long was because you can't have a climatic scene without a "cocking" of the pistol....something you're not going to get with post-80s composite handguns.

Real talk: The M9/92 is a fine handgun, I qualified expert with it well over a decade ago (something I never could do with M16/M4). It's a culmination of all of the old school semi-auto tech. But, it's just not my cup of tea compared to composite striker-fires. Some people are crazy about them. Some like 1911s. Hey, there are some that even like Hi-Powers...

It has nothing to do with America or beverage companies. If I had to blame it on anything...it would probably be Philly and all of its degenerate citizenry.

Anyway, back on topic.

Lol. I love this reply

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score

Beretta is an Italian company.

jrumann59

Reaction score
yes it is but fulfill it military contracts it has US division based in the USA used to be Maryland but I think it moved to KY or TN. No different than glock, Sig Saur, FN, and a slew of other foreign manufacturers

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
yes it is but fulfill it military contracts it has US division based in the USA used to be Maryland but I think it moved to KY or TN. No different than glock, Sig Saur, FN, and a slew of other foreign manufacturers

So? It is a weapon designed in Italy and an Italian company.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
No doubt, I'm aware of this. Of course, Beretta is an Italian Co. with a well establish Italian heritage. However, the weapon we are talking about, the 9mm, the American military has required to be manufactured in America. It's been that way for as long as I can remember. So there is a division called Berretta USA. I just see is as an American gun but you're right, Beretta is Italian.

jrumann59

Reaction score
So? It is a weapon designed in Italy and an Italian company.
The M9 was designed in Italy, manufactured and refined in the USA by Beretta before being issued to soldiers. Mechanically they work exactly the same but some parts do not swap between the M9 and Beretta 92.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
The M9 was designed in Italy, manufactured and refined in the USA by Beretta before being issued to soldiers. Mechanically they work exactly the same but some parts do not swap between the M9 and Beretta 92.

Sure and all the money made off of sales of all the weapons made by Beretta ends up going into the coffers of the Italian company that owns all the rights to those weapons.