News: TMZ reporting Antonio Brown Accused of Rape by Former trainer

ShortRound

Reaction score
The timing of all of this AB crap is just... seems to be alot of behind the scenes stuff happening.

CWR

Reaction score
This is like the 5th strawman question I’ve answered today from a poster. Crazy thing is in every case I’ve already answered the actual question in a previous post. It is like y’all are trolling me today. Why would I tell you you’re wrong? I just said football reliability doesn’t equal raping folks. It doesn’t matter if you and everybody else thinks that logic makes sense doesn’t mean it is correct. If you disagree ok we will both be alright.

You know when everywhere you go you wind up having problems with people there's a good chance you are the problem.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
'maybe' deflating balls?

da heck ?

The real science shows you can't make that judgment.

The league designed a weak test that ignored temp and atmospheric conditions that affect PSI measures.

It was a decision lacking firm evidence.

Sad that folks ignore this but point to Zeke's suspension as an injustice.

Love the mental gymnastics involved to make Goodell a hero here yet an idiot in the Zeke case

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
The real science shows you can't make that judgment.

The league designed a weak test that ignored temp and atmospheric conditions that affect PSI measures.

It was a decision lacking firm evidence.

Sad that folks ignore this but point to Zeke's suspension as an injustice.

Love the mental gymnastics involved to make Goodell a hero here yet an idiot in the Zeke case

That was refuted , several times. In national television . He was several PSI below ...please .:facepalm:

Cheats are cheats .

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
She's lying. I don't like defending this scum bag but her story stinks to high heaven. A rape victim doesn't giver her rapist two more opportunities to do more of the same. The last event may very well have been rape but she ruins her credibility with the totality of her story. And who says, "don't, stop, don't, stop, don't, stop. during rape and expects that not to be construed for, "don't stop, don't stop, don't stop". She's not convincing what-so-ever.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Its not that difficult, I said people would react this way. For the last time I never said erratic behavior makes you a rapist, so stop. I never said it was right or fair.

You keep trying to twist things around to make it look like I agree with it. I don't, but Im not naive enough to think his recent behavior hasn't had an effect on how hes perceived.

Imo the case looks suspicious. I dont trust ABs judgement but Im certainly not ready to call him a rapist.
I don’t want to continue to go back and forth over this situation. I apologize for anything I posted you might have felt was coming at you. I just disagreed with your logic but didn’t mean for it to be this continuous back and forth where nobody is going to change their pov regardless. Peace good sir and go Boys.

Reactions: CWR

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You know when everywhere you go you wind up having problems with people there's a good chance you are the problem.
That’s the thing I don’t have problems everywhere I go. Outside of online I’m looked at as a awesome chill person by those who truly know me so I figure it’s something wrong with the people online and their sensitivities to be honest.

Reactions: CWR

slick325

Reaction score
Let it play out in the Justice system and then punish accordingly. Until then...the League should do nothing.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
'Under no circumstance does this organization condone sexual violence or assault.'

Says Bobby Krafts team , a guy who attended a massage parlor with sex slaves .

Great. Just Great .
Mr. Kraft had no knowledge of the parlor having sex slaves. The prosecutor has no proof that says otherwise, furthermore the woman that serviced him wasn't a sex slave, This can be proven. If you would familiarize yourself with the case before mouthing off about it you'd know these things. There is no connection what-so-ever between Kraft and condoning any sexual violence or assault.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Mr. Kraft had no knowledge of the parlor having sex slaves. The prosecutor has no proof that says otherwise, furthermore the woman that serviced him wasn't a sex slave, This can be proven. If you would familiarize yourself with the case before mouthing off about it you'd know these things. There is no connection what-so-ever between Kraft and condoning any sexual violence or assault.

lmao ... you are hilarious . The man had 'no idea where he was' .

Not to mention the FBI tapes that completely destroy your fantasy .

FBI has bobby asking for prostitution, on tape .

Go Big D!

Destination End Zone
Reaction score
She's lying. I don't like defending this scum bag but her story stinks to high heaven. A rape victim doesn't giver her rapist two more opportunities to do more of the same. The last event may very well have been rape but she ruins her credibility with the totality of her story. And who says, ". during rape and expects that not to be construed for, "don't stop, don't stop, don't stop". She's not convincing what-so-ever.
omg lol!!

Per her lawsuit:

“Ms. Taylor pleaded with him, shouting “no” and “stop.” But Brown refused and proceeded with great violence to...”

Not: “don't, stop, don't, stop, don't, stop”

Two WILDLY different exclamations!!

:omg: