TNF - Broncos at Browns

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If boards like these were around when Madden was broadcasting I guess he'd have been called a hater too as much as he gushed over Montana, Rice, and Favre.

He also gushed over Nate Newton and Emmitt. And others.
He was an equal opportunity gusher.

but go ahead with your usual agenda.
I made a true observation and you and that cal Polly troll want to turn it into an argument
Typical of both of you.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
He also gushed over Nate Newton and Emmitt. And others.
He was an equal opportunity gusher.

but go ahead with your usual agenda.
I made a true observation and you and that cal Polly troll want to turn it into an argument
Typical of both of you.

So broadcasters gush over players who make plays. Imagine that. You never heard Buck gush over Romo when he first became a starter AND when was setting Cowboys records later in is career and try to bust Troy's chops at the same time?

It's not an argument or an agenda. It's conveniently-forgotten observation. Doing THAT is part of an agenda, i.e., leaving out counter-evidence.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So broadcasters gush over players who make plays. Imagine that. You never heard Buck gush over Romo when he first became a starter AND when was setting Cowboys records later in is career and try to bust Troy's chops at the same time?

It's not an argument or an agenda. It's conveniently-forgotten observation. Doing THAT is part of an agenda, i.e., leaving out counter-evidence.

I have no agendas or narrative. Was making a statement. You are turning it into your usual BS.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
recovered fumble in end zone didn't count because it was 4th down??? Never heard that one before.

Last edited: