TNF - Broncos at Browns

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
recovered fumble in end zone didn't count because it was 4th down??? Never heard that one before.

a rule put in place in the 70’s
Look it up I forget the name of it, but it was from an old Oakland Raiders game.

Fumble-rooski or something like that.

I think it was Kenny Stabler was getting tacked or sack near the goal line. He purposely fumbled it forward where his OL was who recovered it it. I think it was for a TD and won the game.

It is for any 4th down play, regardless where at on the field. Only the player that fumbled it can advanced it.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
a rule put in place in the 70’s
Look it up I forget the name of it, but it was from an old Oakland Raiders game.

Fumble-rooski or something like that.

I think it was Kenny Stabler was getting tacked or sack near the goal line. He purposely fumbled it forward where his OL was who recovered it it. I think it was for a TD and won the game.

It is for any 4th down play, regardless where at on the field. Only the player that fumbled it can advanced it.

Boy that's goin back there a few years, with Kenny Stabler. (the snake)

Last edited:

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
Three QB sneaks tonight, all successful. Wonder if Josh Allen is watching this game.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So that is a 1st down, but Dak was not on for the TD.

Oh can I say that. There are two on here that may jump on me for that….even though it is the TRUTH…. They have to be against me and the Cowboys on such things.

Reactions: BAT

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gutsy call to go for it and they get a TD from it. Wonder what MM would have done and the reaction. :lmao:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
No Mayfield tonight. Any one watching.
Yah.......real barn burner........turned it off in the third.

I will say, Mayfield should be aware......won't happen tho. He's done too many commercials.......