TNF: Colts vs. Titans

Tussinman

Reaction score
Touted as the best OL in the NFL coming into the season. IMO they have not lived up to it....as far as run blocking.
Anthony Castanso and Quenton Nelson have both taken gigantic steps down this year. Both are still good players but not play anywhere near there previous levels.

I remember people touting Nelson as a better guard than Martin and I was like a 2 year career doesn't tell the full story, come back in 5 more years and see if Nelson is still playing at an all-pro level like Martin is

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Terrible special teams 2 possessions in a row has completely turned this game around in a hurry.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Feel bad for the punter....working at Fed Ex and gets the job of his dreams in the NFL....and then this happens. Sucks.

Reaction score
That punter will be back at Fedex tomorrow :facepalm:
To be completely fair, that was a complete jail break by the Colts.

He didn't have much of a chance

Smart by the Colts though. They probably figured the punter was tilting after the last punt, then went after him

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Feel bad for the punter....working at Fed Ex and gets the job of his dreams in the NFL....and then this happens. Sucks.

I hope he didn't burn his bridges at FedEx because he will need to go back to that job tomorrow lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I can't believe these announcers had the nerve to say "Tannenhill isn't a bus driver"...unless they meant that he isn't good enough to be a bus driver...