TNF Dolphins at Bengals

Chuck 54

Reaction score
If the Bengals don't find a way to win this game, they will have gone from a Super Bowl appearance to losing to Trubisky, Cooper Rush and Bridgewater for 3 out of their 4 games to start the following season. Then the questions will really start on whether or not last season was just a fluke year for them.
Their problem is they had an atrocious OL and tried to fix it with players other teams no longer wanted. Either trade for a true star who wants a big contract or sign a tier 1 FA or draft top O’linemen. They have a solid, but not spectacular defense with two great safeties that play that umbrella coverage to avoid giving up big plays and lots of playmakers on offense. But until they fix that OL, they will be up and down and unable to beat teams that mount heavy pass rush.

Adreme

Reaction score
Big quarter for the Bengals. 2-2 is a lot better than 1-3.

The one good thing for them is that their matchup with Baltimore, aka the team in first place, will be next week so they have a long week to get ready for the most important game on their schedule.

Beaker42

Reaction score
I know but still. It's not even October yet. Lol
Not everybody handles cold well. I'm actually allergic to it. I get cold-induced urticaria and I have Reynaud's. I need to be in the Caribbean full-time. I HATE the cold and I live in Illinois. Sucks.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bengals play calling is suspect.
They make a few good plays, then head scratchers.