TNF Dolphins at Bengals

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
I have a friend who told me he got that one and is very impressed with it. I’m all confused with Amazon prime. I’m assuming this is an app? Do you have to have a smart TV to get Amazon prime?
Yes its a smart TV - most of them are now - and its a built in app.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
NFL is all about the cash. Amazon bought the Thursday night contract.

Amazon picked up millions of new Prime subscribers for the first NFL game. Good thing, since they're paying the NFL a billion dollars.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You can get a fire stick ($40) to use on on any TV, provided it has an HDMI port.

You can get a HDMI converter though if needed. But those TVs are so outdated now that does not have one.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Amazon picked up millions of new Prime subscribers for the first NFL game. Good thing, since they're paying the NFL a billion dollars.

Amazon playing the long game. Even if it loses cash short term. Starting the transition from traditional broadcast to streaming services is a good move for the future. Besides bezos can afford it.

John813

Reaction score
Dolphins really lack that edge guy. Ingram was goof to start the season but I dunno if he's still that Chargers difference maker. Give Burrows time he'll kill ya