TNF Dolphins at Bengals

Elusiv1

Reaction score
So let's keep downplaying the fact the Cowboys beat a bad Bengals team!!lol. Yeah Ok!! I believe we played two of the best teams in the NFL and went 1-1. Who have the Eagles played? You guessed it Nobody

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
The TV you got is the one I’m going upgrade to. I’m starting to fall behind on technology I need to upgrade my iPhone as well.
Definitely worth it - just go to Youtube to get some tips on certain settings to get the most out of it.

Reactions: KJJ

Bates

Reaction score
Should I cut the cable chord?

You can and then subscribe to YouTube tv, sling or Hulu to stream your live standard tv channels. Very similar to what you have with cable etc. then you can subscribe to other streaming services for more content. Like in this case you can subscribe to prime during football season to get the Thursday games and then cancel in off season. I bounce around streaming services pausing a subscription and turning an old subscription back on. Depends on what I want to watch.

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
You can and then subscribe to YouTube tv, sling or Hulu to stream your live standard tv channels. Very similar to what you have with cable etc. then you can subscribe to other streaming services for more content. Like in this case you can subscribe to prime during football season to get the Thursday games and then cancel in off season. I bounce around streaming services pausing a subscription and turning an old subscription back on. Depends on what I want to watch.
I don’t watch anything except football and hockey and my wife watches Hallmark. I paid $29.99 this year for NFL + just in case I wasn’t home and the Cowboys were on. NFL + is coming in handy tonight on my IPAD.

HungryLion

Reaction score

Yep. Hulu live, sling or YouTube TV even have the live channel guide just like a cable provider. It literally works exactly the same but it’s cheaper.

No reason not to at this point.