TNF Dolphins at Bengals

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Cincinnati's offensive line looked a lot better last week after getting abused by TJ Watt and then Micah Parsons.

Dolphins defense was on the field for 90 plays on Sunday and it's a short-week road game. Advantage Bengals.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Bengals are garbage. Our team proved that. I think the Dolphins D dominates the game…..again.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Got an LG OLED C2 - the picture is unreal.

I have a friend who told me he got that one and is very impressed with it. I’m all confused with Amazon prime. I’m assuming this is an app? Do you have to have a smart TV to get Amazon prime?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I have a friend who told me he got that one and is very impressed with it. I’m all confused with Amazon prime. I’m assuming this is an app? Do you have to have a smart TV to get Amazon prime?

You can get a fire stick ($40) to use on on any TV, provided it has an HDMI port.

HungryLion

Reaction score

You need an Amazon prime account. It’s the same account for the actual
Amazon shopping app that gets you free delivery.

Then you need to have the Amazon prime app on either a smart tv or other steaming device like a roku, fire stick, tablet, phone, etc

HungryLion

Reaction score
I can’t watch the game without Amazon Prime? What the heck is that crap?

Just try to embrace the streaming. It’s the future. And honestly. Once you get used to it. Streaming is better than cable IMO. And CHEAPER

Bates

Reaction score

prime is a subscription service. Provides lots of services like expedited shipping and in this case streaming tv content. Need a fire stick and account in your case with no smart tv.