TNF Dolphins at Bengals

zerofill

Reaction score
You either have the bandwidth or you don't. It's a perfect picture if you have it.

I have the bandwidth... the problem is congestion in a NYC hop... Was tracing it.
We have a lot of stuff (business wise) running on Amazon AWS. I just rerouted myself with VPN I have running on
one of their EC2 instances. Bypassing my trip to NYC...good now lol.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You either have the bandwidth or you don't. It's a perfect picture if you have it.

Since I went to ATT fiber, I never have had any issues. On any device.
Even with 3 TV going at the same time. All my streaming has been much better.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Yeah, that's what some get with a streaming channel instead of one that should be on satellite. Hit or miss.
It all depends on your internet speed. You need at least a 300mb connection then you will have no issues and a crystal clear picture. You also should get a high speed capable HDMI cable if you don’t already have one.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It all depends on your internet speed. You need at least a 300mb connection then you will have no issues and a crystal clear picture. You also should get a high speed capable HDMI cable if you don’t already have one.

I have ATT fiber, 300mbps. No issue at all.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score

I get 900 both upload and download when hardwired. 850 with WiFi 6.