TNF Football - Panthers/Bucs

kskboys

Reaction score
Zeke gets that.

Pollard scores.
That's what I was going to say. Zeke easily gets that 1st. And prolly the TD.

Someone a few weeks ago was trying to tell me that McCaffrey was a powerful runner. Yeah. Just got tackled by a CB to end the game.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
That's what I was going to say. Zeke easily gets that 1st. And prolly the TD.

Someone a few weeks ago was trying to tell me that McCaffrey was a powerful runner. Yeah. Just got tackled by a CB to end the game.
It's not Zeke that gets it. It's our offensive line that gets Zeke the necessary yardage. The Panthers resorted to that play because their offensive line was getting manhandled by Tampa.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Could TB try any harder to give the game away. I thought Ariens was better than that

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Terrible effort here. TB couldn't take the knee due to position and Carolina just let's them push forward to gain breathing room.

And there was a huge cutback lane on that 4th down. Easy TD. Looks like he was already commited to trying to get the corner, though.

kskboys

Reaction score
Is Newton afraid to run or is he hurt?
Newton has been hurt every year since he proclaimed himself super man. His career is over if he can't learn to play QB.

Cam should've been a DE. Can you imagine him screaming off the edge w/ his 4.5 speed and size and lateral agility? This man is quite simply playing the wrong position.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
4th and 6 inches, shotgun snap to the RB....you've got a giant QB and don't sneak it? You deserve to lose.

kskboys

Reaction score
It's not Zeke that gets it. It's our offensive line that gets Zeke the necessary yardage. The Panthers resorted to that play because their offensive line was getting manhandled by Tampa.
No, you are incorrect. If Zeke is TB's RB on that play, he easily overpowers that CB. Can't agenda your way out of this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
4th and 6 inches, shotgun snap to the RB....you've got a giant QB and don't sneak it? You deserve to lose.
Cam has been hurt every year. He can't keep doing that if he wants to stay on the field.