TNF: Giants/Patriots thread

stiletto

Reaction score
this looks like the superbowl champs the pats are so good so well coached

They are clearly better than any team I've seen this year and I've watched a lot of games with the Chiefs, of course Packers, Ravens, Saints, Rams. Nobody is close. They should win going away unless a team just breaks out towards the end and gets on a run....

MikeB80

Reaction score
What offense have they played?

they played their schedule what else can they do. How long does Bill Belichick have to outclass other teams before you would realize that it doesn't matter, he will break them down find the weakness and exploit it. Every week its like they know the other teams offense cold, every ball in the secondary is contested.

Obviously playing better talent will be more of a challenge but your kidding yourself if you think someone is going to get the better of belichick's defense right now, this is a great group.

Peyton Manning could barely beat him with some of the best skill position players ever, Phillip Rivers people talk about being a hall of famer and he is like 0-9 or something against belichick.....

You find these great offenses and then you let them play belichick's defense and things will change. The chiefs pats will be a great game and new england looks limited on offense right now but someone is going to have to beat this belichick defense. I am sure reid and mahomes will be the toughest test.

Zordon

Reaction score
What offense have they played?
Yes, it's the schedule that's made the Patriots look good SMH.

If the Cowboys played the same schedule they would have at least one loss. I admire how the Patriots coaches keep their team focused.

madcow74

Reaction score
they played their schedule what else can they do. How long does Bill Belichick have to outclass other teams before you would realize that it doesn't matter, he will break them down find the weakness and exploit it. Every week its like they know the other teams offense cold, every ball in the secondary is contested.

Obviously playing better talent will be more of a challenge but your kidding yourself if you think someone is going to get the better of belichick's defense right now, this is a great group.

Peyton Manning could barely beat him with some of the best skill position players ever, Phillip Rivers people talk about being a hall of famer and he is like 0-9 or something against belichick.....

You find these great offenses and then you let them play belichick's defense and things will change. The chiefs pats will be a great game and new england looks limited on offense right now but someone is going to have to beat this belichick defense. I am sure reid and mahomes will be the toughest test.

Oh I know you are 100% right but it just irritates me that the super bowl champions are supposed to get a tougher schedule and I want to see them in some hyped up matchup....chiefs, saints, packers or any team that was in the pmayoffs last year

MikeB80

Reaction score
Oh I know you are 100% right but it just irritates me that the super bowl champions are supposed to get a tougher schedule and I want to see them in some hyped up matchup....chiefs, saints, packers or any team that was in the pmayoffs last year

chiefs pats is coming in december. in all reality its probably the only regular season game that matters.

MikeB80

Reaction score
NFC East is solely between DAL-PHI now.

not true. the giants schedule sets them up to have success. wentz always gets hurt and the eagles giants play twice in december.

ny has one road game in a five week stretch coming up.

madcow74

Reaction score
not true. the giants schedule sets them up to have success. wentz always gets hurt and the eagles giants play twice in december.

ny has one road game in a five week stretch coming up.

Are you leaning giants?