TNF: Jaguars at Titans

mrmojo

Reaction score
I completely forgot this game was on...ewww glad I did....wonder what the ratings will be on this.

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
Aikman talking up the Eagletts. Embarrassing.

:facepalm:

You know in his head while he's being forced to read that garbage, he's thinking, I hope the Cowboys mop the floor with them pukes.

zerofill

Reaction score
Watching this horror show, just one question comes to mind.

Would you rather have Ramsey over Elliott?

I know a lot of you people wanted a cornerback.

Hey, you can never have enough corners.

Hey, you never take RBs in the first, you can get them any where.

Any of you want to talk about it?

I am all ears. I am here to listen because I care.

I was one of them, because I thought we had enough RBs lol... Needed a CB at the time badly.
But, looking back on it... yeah glad it was Zeke.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Just watched the 99 yard run, I would've cut Boye after that pathetic effort. None of them went low to tackle big man Henry and Boye was jogging after the initial stiff arm, he failed TWICE to possibly bring him down.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
About time to turn this crap off
I bet Joe and Troy want to walk out too.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I was one of them, because I thought we had enough RBs lol... Needed a CB at the time badly.
But, looking back on it... yeah glad it was Zeke.
This entire Jaguars defense, maybe even the team, takes their cue from a cornerback in Ramsey.

A diva.

He just got a little head butt from Lewan and flopped like a dramatic soccer player.

And half of them are preening like peacocks making a stop in a game that is 30-9.

Get out of here.

I would take a strong RB like Elliott each and every day over a cornerback.

And especially with one with a personality like Jalen Ramsey.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Aikman and Buck talking more Philly-Dallas than the game on right now.

Can't blame them, little to know playoff importance to this game. They have to talk up Fox's America's game of the week on Sunday. as it is for the NFC East and has major playoff implications

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And a lot, and I mean a lot of yahoos around here wanted that player instead of Ezekiel Elliott.

How's that all working out for Jacksonville?

Back in the draft I thought Ramsey was over rated. Not to the point of being a bust. Thought he would be decent. But not a game changer. Not like Zeke could be.
Wanted Zeke all along. Ever since 2014 actually when I started saying they need to find a way to draft Zeke when he comes out.

My other thought if not Zeke. Was get Wentz or Goff, then take Henry in the 2nd round.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Back in the draft I thought Ramsey was over rated. Not to the point of being a bust. Thought he would be decent. But not a game changer. Not like Zeke could be.
Wanted Zeke all along. Ever since 2014 actually when I started saying they need to find a way to draft Zeke when he comes out.

My other thought if not Zeke. Was get Wentz or Goff, then take Henry in the 2nd round.
Thanks for replying.

I am still waiting on the Ramsey fan boys to show up.

I doubt they will.