*** TNF: Lions vs Chiefs *** READ THREAD RULES FIRST! ***

Diehardblues

Reaction score
No, it just doesn't make any difference. Whether they win or lose is up to them, not us. You know that.
Yes, I agree. Doesn’t make any difference in outcome which wasn’t my point . Sorry my intent and argument were misinterpreted.

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
PI needs to be a 15 yard penalty, that was a back breaker

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is it crazy to root against our divisional rivals to lose or top conference playoff rivals ?
Let's work that out.

I root against <fill-in team>. They win. Dallas does not benefit. My rooting had zero effect on Dallas not benefiting.

I root against <fill-in team> They lose. Dallas benefits. My rooting had zero effect on Dallas benefiting.

Let's apply this to the weather.

I root against Hurricane <fill in the name> from hitting land. It makes landfall. My rooting had zero effect on property owners sustaining hurricane damage.

I root for Hurricane <fill in the name> from hitting land. It fizzles out in open water. My rooting had zero effect on property owners' assessments standing pat or ballooning.

Let's apply this to the Earth spinning...

Mannix

Reaction score
I sure wish Mahomes and Pacheco could both get taken out on the same play....I knew that Detroit would play the better game and still end up losing....punting on that 4th and 3 was the death nail.

glimmerman

Reaction score
They get a series going and he takes a shot . Goes for the penalty of not a catch

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Seriously...they aren't even going to mention that blatant hold??

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
Sutton is blind…..he was more than close enough to go after the ball……instead he runs through the receiver.