TNF: Panthers vs. Steelers

ksadler1

Reaction score
I can't stand Cam Newton but can't root for Pitt either...Panthers ...

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hate the Steelers as mich if not more than any NFC East team as well as GB.

And since we are pretty much out of it, I am going for the Panthers. As it will help the Bengals if the Steelers lose.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Say what you want about Norv Turner, he has done a very good job in Carolina this year.

An OC of his caliber is what you need when you have a limited QB. And yes, Newton, is a limited QB.

Alexander

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else knows this, but if anyone wants to complain about OL injuries, Carolina should be first at the line to provide an excuse. They haven't because they have recognized it and dealt with it. Not just insert new players and think you can continue to do the same thing you always do.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Wow, that didn't take long. Wasn't even looking at the screen and then look up and Carolina scores already. lol

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can we get Norv here next year. Maybe he can do for Dak as he did for Troy....no I have not been drinking....
Sorry Troy no disrespect.

Alexander

Reaction score
Yall watching our next HC call this game for Carolina?
I could actually see it.

Familiar with Jones? Check.

Ties to the nostalgia of the early 1990s? Check.

Took a limited QB and made him a weapon? Check.

Thing is, a head coach is not going to be able to get into the nuances. That is the same reason Turner, who is a good coach, failed as a head coach. Same with guys like Dave Campo. They can coach, but don't mistake specialty for the ability to handle the big picture.

ksadler1

Reaction score
They finally called a penalty on Pitt for a face mask. . .oh wait. . .

Alexander

Reaction score
Garrett is a fake coach,Norv is good coach.
Garrett never proved a damn thing as an assistant. He had years as a Dallas assistant in training to be an OC, then was elevated after he backstabbed Wade Phillips.

He never paid his dues.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else knows this, but if anyone wants to complain about OL injuries, Carolina should be first at the line to provide an excuse. They haven't because they have recognized it and dealt with it. Not just insert new players and think you can continue to do the same thing you always do.

Is that allowed, can you adjust play calls and design based on the available personnel? There's gotta be rule against that somewhere.