TNF: Panthers vs. Steelers

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Haha, I had forgotten all about Switzer. Traded him for a guy that didn't even make the roster because we thought we were so deep at WR. :laugh:

That wasn’t it, we didn’t need Switzer or Beasley. One was expendable .
They never should have drafted Switzer.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Haha, I had forgotten all about Switzer. Traded him for a guy that didn't even make the roster because we thought we were so deep at WR. :laugh:

Stephen said we needed a "web back" so Tavon Austin filled that void.

I'm stunned that he has contributed next to nothing other than one bomb against the Giants. :rolleyes:

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
That wasn’t it, we didn’t need Switzer or Beasley. One was expendable .
They never should have drafted Switzer.

I don't think we need any of our WR's, we should put 5 TE's out there on every play.

Personally, I'd have kept Switzer and let Beasley walk this offseason, but what do I know. Seems silly to end up paying Beasley so much money for 3-5 catches a game.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think we need any of our WR's, we should put 5 TE's out there on every play.

Personally, I'd have kept Switzer and let Beasley walk this offseason, but what do I know. Seems silly to end up paying Beasley so much money for 3-5 catches a game.

I agree.
Though I said they should have never drafted Switzer. But since they did. I would have kept him and traded Beasley. But not for Ward, for someone else.
If no trade, them yes let him walk next season.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Switzer just needed targets and a chance. Should have kept Switzer, could have helped in the return game and gave us a few catches. More than some of our receivers
Yes we should have kept him, Bease is on the 1st bus out of here he can find.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I am a positive person, so I truly believe that one day, Taco Charlton will prove he was a better choice than Watt.

Thank you.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I thought he said Prescott was like Goff? I know same difference but still.

He did, but then he went further. Maybe the Johnny Walker kicked in?

"The quarterback -- I remember Goff when he first came in, they moved him along at a little slower pace than Dak got to come in -- but I know that we've been just as proud of Dak as those that are Rams fans that are proud of their quarterback. We've done that and had that feeling in the past. So when I see them executing in a way that creates the offense they got, I look at our personnel -- I don't have to reach to basically see that."

dfense

Reaction score
Big Ben has more yards passing than Dak has had in 6 of the 8 games this year, at halftime.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Watching this games shows how stupid it was to draft a rb with the 4th pick, and this FO will be dumb enough to give Zeke a second contract

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Pittsburgh might put 50 up tonight. :facepalm:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Switzer is probably prett happy now.
Got off the sunken ship Raiders, as well as the sinking ship Cowboys.
To a yacht of the Steelers, as much as it pains me to say that. I think I am going to puke.