TNF: Panthers vs. Steelers

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watching this games shows how stupid it was to draft a rb with the 4th pick, and this FO will be dumb enough to give Zeke a second contract

That is stupid to say, that has nothing to do with anything. And has nothing to do with this thread.
He was still the next pick for the team at the time.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
How lucky is Switzer? He dodged a couple big bullets, being on the Cowboys then the Raiders.

He grew up in West Virginia, so he was thrilled to get traded close to home where his family can watch him play.

It says a lot that the Cowboys didn't know what to do with him.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
I never felt Ben was an elite QB, he has had burners that make up for accuracy on those bombs. But he will definitely sling that thing. He has no fear of coming away with 4 INTs in some games.

He’s not elite but he’s close. He has the gunslinger mentality and the reason IMO they’re always in the playoff hunt.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Watching this game...seeing a ton of bubble screens. And I keep thinking...do we even have that in our playbook? It's such a simple yet effective play. :rolleyes:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Watching this game...seeing a ton of bubble screens. And I keep thinking...do we even have that in our playbook? It's such a simple yet effective play. :rolleyes:

It works better when the defense is afraid of the deep threat.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
TE pushes off , doesn't have possession until he's out of bounds...........................TD called...................This officiating is an absolute joke

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Remember when some Steelers fans wanted Tomlin fired. They really don't know what they have in a head coach if they wanted him gone.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I always love when someone says the NFL is concerned with "pace of game" so they don't spend a minute reviewing a play.

Meanwhile, we get at least 2 hours of commercials. :rolleyes: