Reaction score
Hope the Steelers score 70...

The only thing better than this....

QHCRIMKLCES2PEKRQQXRBQXPHE.jpg

Is this....

Sad-Cam-Newton.jpeg

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Jones boys did switzer a favor, and so did gruden, now he is on a team headed to playoffs.
Oakland and Cowboys will be watching him on TV!

Same thing for Dez, going to playoffs For 3rd time and this time might get past div round.
Jones boys felt both were not good enough to be cowboys ,and could be watching both guys in SB.

Praxit

Reaction score
...#25 is ejected because of hit on Ben.. That's BS. He's a type of qb that will milk the yardage, abusing the rule.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Jones boys did switzer a favor, and so did gruden, now he is on a team headed to playoffs.

Same thing for Dez, going to playoffs For 3rd time and this time might get past div round.
Jones boys felt both were not good enough to be cowboys ,and could be watching both guys in SB.
Look what happened with Ware. Would be terrible to see a Saints vs Steelers SB

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

Yet...we are going to "extend" the problem. Go figure...:rolleyes:

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
Switzer is probably prett happy now.
Got off the sunken ship Raiders, as well as the sinking ship Cowboys.
To a yacht of the Steelers, as much as it pains me to say that. I think I am going to puke.
And he probably gets to see his family more often as well. So Switz has ended up where he belongs in the end.

rags747

Reaction score
Hope the Steelers score 70...

The only thing better than this....

QHCRIMKLCES2PEKRQQXRBQXPHE.jpg

Is this....

Sad-Cam-Newton.jpeg
I like Cam but he is a completely different person when he looses, becomes all moody and quite funny to watch. Love seeing Rogers get upset as well...

rags747

Reaction score
How badly did Levon Bell play his cards. At the beginning of the season he looked like a sure winner, now he looks like a total looser as Conner has filled in admirably. Bell will find it tough to get what he was offered by the Steelers. He bet the house and probably will lose at this point.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Look what happened with Ware. Would be terrible to see a Saints vs Steelers SB
yeah I dont care for the steelers, so I would root for the saints.
That is just a possibility but they are contenders right now.

I have to say this too, we / dallas had a chance to take TJ Watt and took who?
Watt has worked out good for pittsburgh.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
yeah I dont care for the steelers, so I would root for the saints.
That is just a possibility but they are contenders right now.

I have to say this too, we / dallas had a chance to take TJ Watt and took who?
Watt has worked out good for pittsburgh.
Yep I was wrong with the taco and Watt picks. Guess my homer attitude took over. I agree with the Saints over the Steelers, I will never cheer for the Steelers

Flamma

Reaction score
...#25 is ejected because of hit on Ben.. That's BS. He's a type of qb that will milk the yardage, abusing the rule.

I was starting to believe no one else noticed that. Reid had already committed as Ben decided to slide at the last second. Flag or not, if QBs are going to slide that late it's going to happen every time.

Praxit

Reaction score
I was starting to believe no one else noticed that. Reid had already committed as Ben decided to slide at the last second. Flag or not, if QBs are going to slide that late it's going to happen every time.
.>Bingo..! that crap pisses me off. Unless its Dak of course.. ;)