TNF: Steelers vs Browns

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
garrett shouldn't play again this year in any way. The league has completely changed the game to protect guys head and this lunatic just swung a helmet and hit a QUARTERBACK in the head on purpose.

He should not play again under any circumstance.
I think that’s extreme. But at the same time they can’t preach safety and give him a slap on the wrist.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
garrett shouldn't play again this year in any way. The league has completely changed the game to protect guys head and this lunatic just swung a helmet and hit a QUARTERBACK in the head on purpose.

Relax there tiger. Stephen jackson and ron artest played again after the malice in the palace

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
wow who all gets suspended? Pouncy one game, Garrett 3 games-more? Maybe 65 for Browns, although I think that is a fine only.

MikeB80

Reaction score
one more thing that is going to weigh in on this is that the browns had repeated blows to the head tonight and had other players ejected earlier. They knocked out two steelers wr with hits that were helmet to helmet.

cern

Reaction score
That's up there with Tyson biting off holyfield's ear. Just when the browns are showing some life, Garrett goes all moron on them.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Wow Garrett is a gutless weasel.

he shouldn't play again this year. That was worse than the albert haynesworth on andre gurode.

What garrett did is 100x worse than smoking pot and they keep guys out for full seasons for that.

Roger Goodell doing some real soul searching tonight....:laugh:

efh313

Reaction score

Oh man! I tuned out and missed this! Somebody post a vid and @me please! I have to see this!
:laugh::omg:

smitty313

Reaction score
he was picked up twisted and slammed to the ground and garret played on top of him.

He was trying to get him off of him.

Not excusing the helmet swing which deserves suspension, but Rudolph clearly grabbed Garretts facemask and twisted starting it

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Myles Garrett after he gets off suspension :)

EJY22zaW4AAtkDV

BleedinBlue

Reaction score
Bountygate all over again, Wasn't their D coordinator the guy who got suspended when he coached NO.