TNF Thread Vikings vs Rams

kevm3

Reaction score
Non-Cowboys game threads were more interesting before 80% of the posts became about Dak.

I almost want to see Dak traded so we don't have to suffer the nonstop whining about Dak. Every time another qb makes a solid throw, "HEY GUYS DAK COULDN'T DO THAT!"

btcutter

Reaction score
Watching this game makes me sad about how many light years we are behind these teams in terms of offense. We aren't even in the same universe as these 2 teams.

Don't jump of the cliff yet. But unfortunately the only way to fix our O is get a franchise QB which doesn't grow on trees nor 1800-nfl-QBQB exist.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I almost want to see Dak traded so we don't have to suffer the nonstop whining about Dak. Every time another qb makes a solid throw, "HEY GUYS DAK COULDN'T DO THAT!"

It was the same way with Romo. LOL I defended Romo every day on here when he was the QB.

Cowboy fans as a group are some of the dumbest fans in the country..

kevm3

Reaction score
Don't jump of the cliff yet. But unfortunately the only way to fix our O is get a franchise QB which doesn't grow on trees nor 1800-nfl-QBQB exist.

Wasn't Romo a franchise QB? How far did Garrett get with an HOF tight end, best O line in cowboys history, one of the best RBs in cowboys history in Murray and one of the best receivers in cowboys history playing together. Oh yea, we didn't get out of the second round... so I'd love to know how drafting a qb is going to magically fix everything.

blumayne38

Reaction score
Who would trade anything for dak at this point in time