TNF Thread Vikings vs Rams

Mobinvans

Reaction score
They might be better teams we have cheaper players....thanks Stephen Jones!

ShortRound

Reaction score
Wasn't Romo a franchise QB? How far did Garrett get with an HOF tight end, best O line in cowboys history, one of the best RBs in cowboys history in Murray and one of the best receivers in cowboys history playing together. Oh yea, we didn't get out of the second round... so I'd love to know how drafting a qb is going to magically fix everything.

ah the Cowboys circle of pain, embrace it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watching this game makes me sad about how many light years we are behind these teams in terms of offense. We aren't even in the same universe as these 2 teams.

We are the black hole, they don’t call the Cowboys stadium, The Death Star for nothing.
Like people think it was to sound intimidating to opposing teams, when it is really just stating what this team is.
:lmao2:

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
The Rams are my adopted team while the Cowboys suk.

I love Goff and Gurley. And I liked they moved back to LA. I followed both in college. Great talents!!

They’ve never won a Super Bowl so no threat to us.
I’m pretty sure Dick Vermeil, Kurt Warner, and Marshall Faulk led “the greatest show in turf” to a Super Bowl

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Cousins, 4th round
Diggs, 5th round
Thielen, undrafted

Most guys on their couch could draft a first rounder. Strong teams are built by finding/developing (and sometimes signing) guys from later rounds.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Wasn't Romo a franchise QB? How far did Garrett get with an HOF tight end, best O line in cowboys history, one of the best RBs in cowboys history in Murray and one of the best receivers in cowboys history playing together. Oh yea, we didn't get out of the second round... so I'd love to know how drafting a qb is going to magically fix everything.

we wont,all is preposing Garett and all the offensive coaches are gone.

kumizi

Reaction score
It's nice to be reminded what NFL football is supposed to look like. The Cowboys offense looks like a high school team compared to these QBs and WRs.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We were too passive in the draft. That was the ONE chance we had at getting a real franchise QB. I wanted Goff, would have settled for Wentz....but....the story goes.

Yep...…….these idiots took a RB. LOL

Said it over and over again. When you get down there, you better take a QB, DE, CB or LT.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
That's the going rate for real NFL QB.
Honestly believe we are a contender with Cousins at the helm. Any decent QB makes us a contender, IMO.
Not really. Cousins on the Dallas roster is kind of like Cousins on the Commanders roster with Gruden coaching him.