TNF Thread Vikings vs Rams

btcutter

Reaction score
Wasn't Romo a franchise QB? How far did Garrett get with an HOF tight end, best O line in cowboys history, one of the best RBs in cowboys history in Murray and one of the best receivers in cowboys history playing together. Oh yea, we didn't get out of the second round... so I'd love to know how drafting a qb is going to magically fix everything.

No excuse for Garrett. We also ran into Rodgers with no D.

We are talking about here and now. Right now we need a QB. Plain and simple.

btcutter

Reaction score
Not really. Cousins on the Dallas roster is kind of like Cousins on the Commanders roster with Gruden coaching him.

At the minimum he completes the passes that he suppose to complete. Most likely we win 1/2 Carolina/Seattle game.

kevm3

Reaction score
No excuse for Garrett. We also ran into Rodgers with no D.

We are talking about here and now. Right now we need a QB. Plain and simple.

Using a high pick on a qb right now is going to be flushing that qb's career down the toilet. If we draft Tua, he's going to go from being coached by Saban to our coaches. If we get a new HC, then sure, let him draft a qb, but I'm not wasting a high pick on a qb while Garrett and crew is here. It's just going to be ruining another career while he gets bashed. Why did Cooper Rush have arguably the best preseason out of all qbs last season and this preseason he looked like utter trash?

btcutter

Reaction score
If you gave me a choice and told me I could have McVay or Goff, I take McVay hands down.

I, on the other hand, will take Goff. Franchise QB is hard to find, evaluate, draft..... Sometimes great coaches can be had by a great sales pitch/money/glory-see Parcells.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
That's the going rate for real NFL QB.
Honestly believe we are a contender with Cousins at the helm. Any decent QB makes us a contender, IMO.

LOL...……..Now that was funny. Cousins would do NOTHING on Dallas. Too funny.