TNF Thread Vikings vs Rams

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Wow it is amazing to watch 2 real QB's. I am so jealous. It is painful to watch our Dak led offense. Big plays fires up a team like no other. But Dak can't drop dimes in like Goff and Cousins.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They should have called a TO, ram a few quick plays to the sideline then a few shots in the end zone.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Taking nothing away from Goff but let’s not forget who won the SB and the game MVP last year. The surrounding playmakers make a huge difference.

I love Dak, but of course I’d trade him in a second for the top drafted QB with the talent of Goff, but don’t kid yourself and think we are starting even 1 receiver or TE who would be on the field tonight for either team.

dfense

Reaction score
All world Vikings coach. His defense gives up 4 TD passes in a half and then he butchers the clock management.

kevm3

Reaction score
Wow it is amazing to watch 2 real QB's. I am so jealous. It is painful to watch our Dak led offense. Big plays fires up a team like no other. But Dak can't drop dimes in like Goff and Cousins.

lol Dak is 4 and 0 against cousins and Goff had the worst qb rating in the league in 2016. They are on much better coached teams than Dak.

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
Taking nothing away from Goff but let’s not forget who won the SB and the game MVP last year. The surrounding playmakers make a huge difference.

I love Dak, but of course I’d trade him in a second for the top drafted QB with the talent of Goff, but don’t kid yourself and think we are starting even 1 receiver or TE who would be on the field tonight for either team.

Dak couldn’t hit Cooks running deep to save his life

Playmaker247

Reaction score
Because he’s a terrible GM with no foresight. He thought Romo was going to play 5 more years at that point...... like a fool.
It’s not Goff its the play calling and supporting cast, hence why he looked so bad his rookie year when he had no help. Trust me if Goff was in this offense he would look bad like dak

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
That's their homer fallback when all else fails and it's obvious the Cowboys made another personnel mistake. Well, that player wouldn't have played well here.
If we somehow acquired Carson Wentz, please tell me how he would perform in this system and under this staff.

Zman5

Reaction score
4 to 1 is not multiple high picks. That’s 3 spots.

Go look up the draft value chart. The difference between the 1st and 4th pick is 1200points. Thats would have been another 1st round (12th pick) pick in 2016 alone.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Let’s face it everyone.

Cowboys are light years from a super bowl.

They suck, and they aren’t fun to watch anymore. Don’t expect a super bowl for another decade or longer
Agreed

Beyond the players and coaches, this team is BORING to watch. Only diehard Cowboy fans can stomach watching this team every week.

kevm3

Reaction score
If we somehow acquired Carson Wentz, please tell me how he would perform in this system and under this staff.

The thing about Wentz is he wouldn't have had zeke either because we'd have to use that high pick to get him. Wentz is a big hit magnet. I've noticed that since he first came into the league. Wentz would most likely be sitting on the bench after an injury.

We won't get anywhere without a new head coach imo. If the new HC wants a new qb fine, but no way am I wasting a top 10 pick on that position because it'd be a pick flushed down the toilet. If anything, I'd give Richard and Marinelli if he is still here a new toy to play with.

HungryLion

Reaction score
It’s not Goff its the play calling and supporting cast, hence why he looked so bad his rookie year when he had no help. Trust me if Goff was in this offense he would look bad like dak

It’s a combination of both.

There’s a reason Goff went #1 overall. He is a very talented QB. He has always thrown a beautiful deep ball. He was an excellent deep ball thrower in college too.