TNF Thread Vikings vs Rams

HungryLion

Reaction score
Packers didn't give up a farm to get Rodgers. Where they picked him, they got a great value for Rodgers. I'd have no issues if they picked Goff to sit for few years if we were picking later in the 1st and Goff dropped like Rogers.

And history has shown that to be the wrong decision.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Quite amazing how the consensus on Dak has changed in the first 3 games. Say something bad about Dak this summer and 90% of the board was coming back at you. Say something bad about Dak today and mostly the whole board chimes in in agreement.
It takes some people longer to reach the obvious conclusion.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Romo was in year 5 when Garrett arrived. He was already developed. Prescott doesn't have talent to develop.

You are simply going full fan and lazily blaming the coach.
but had only started half season. I’d argue he wasn’t fully developed .

Ken

Reaction score
A great backup is a guy who can come in and start in a pinch and win you a game or two. He can effectively run the offense and move the football. Dak Prescott wouldn't be my ideal candidate for that position.

When you're a QB in the NFL and you can't throw the football you don't really have a role. You don't belong in the league.
Dak prescott has won more games than both of these qbs the last two years. Try again.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Quite amazing how the consensus on Dak has changed in the first 3 games. Say something bad about Dak this summer and 90% of the board was coming back at you. Say something bad about Dak today and mostly the whole board chimes in in agreement.
I admit. I'm inconsistent. This is what happens under a Jerry Jones 23 year failed regime.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Romo was in year 5 when Garrett arrived. He was already developed. Prescott doesn't have talent to develop.

You are simply going full fan and lazily blaming the coach.
You do realize it is possible to acknowledge a player's fault while also recognizing how a coaching staff fails, right?

Or should we just lament the fact that Jerry Jones did not have the guts to trade up for Wentz?

Zman5

Reaction score
And history has shown that to be the wrong decision.

What do you mean? You are the one who pointed out Rodgers was a good pick for the Packs even if they had Farvre. I agree. If Goff dropped to pick 24, that would have been a good pick.

Big difference between that and giving up a multiple 1st to get someone that will sit for few years.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
What do you mean? You are the one who pointed out Rodgers was a good pick for the Packs even if they had Farvre. I agree. If Goff dropped to pick 24, that would have been a good pick.

Big difference between that and giving up a multiple 1st to get someone that will sit for few years.
Good argument!

I’m not sure you trade up to sit on the bench a couple years?

HungryLion

Reaction score

I mean that history has shown that not trading up for a QB was the wrong choice.

GM’s are supposed to make the right choice.