TNF - Titans and Jags

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whew! Can the Eagles afford to make Ramsey the richest cornerback in the game long term?

I'm assuming they can or they wouldn't be making a hard push to get him.

I think they're the favorites to get Ramsey.

cern

Reaction score
After the performance of the jags defense tonight it is possible Ramsey might reconsider. Their qb looked pretty good. Wr's dropped half a dozen passes that hit them right in the hands.

gmb1

Reaction score
I hope Ramsey will reconsider. A QB can turn an organization around.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
After the performance of the jags defense tonight it is possible Ramsey might reconsider. Their qb looked pretty good. Wr's dropped half a dozen passes that hit them right in the hands.

Yup....Ramsey might want to look up some guy named Kurt Warner....and ask him his story. Just saying...:popcorn:

Flamma

Reaction score
I watched most of the game at work and got home not too long ago. I'm sure this has been brought up in this thread, but I feel I need to state the obvious as well Yet another trash penalty for roughing the passer. A perfect tackle. There was nothing remotely close to roughing unless tackling the QB is roughing in general. Something has to be done concerning some of these refs or else players are going to have no idea what they can and can't do when a textbook tackle is called roughing.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Brace for impact.
*,,,Er,,,I'm thinking that's a submariner terminology casing-liner stemming from those galvanized Ash can sized depth charges sinking down to it's estimated depth level & then detonating by means of an atmospheric pressure detonator,,,& pretty sure it's properly employed vernacular being :" rig for impact",,, just saying there,,,swabo_O

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm assuming they can or they wouldn't be making a hard push to get him.

I think they're the favorites to get Ramsey.

That would certainly make the Cowboys lives tougher.

Dream Team II in Philadelphia.

I don't know how Roseman manages to do it with the cap.

Flamma

Reaction score
Won't matter but totally agree. Bizarre decision there.

I don't know, the decision was not typical, but hardly unexpected. At that point in the game the reward was much higher than the risk. By kicking a FG there it would be akin to conceding.