TNF - Titans and Jags

robertfchew

Reaction score
During Cowboys games, people here complain about missed holding calls on the opponent all day.

Now let's complain about how many holds are being called.

Most complain when one team gets called and the other does not.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Tom Brady has apparently taken to social media that he is turning off this game due to bad officiating.

Coming from a guy who refs have straight old told people not to hit.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tom Brady has apparently taken to social media that he is turning off this game due to bad officiating.

Coming from a guy who refs have straight old told people not to hit.

I bet he is still watching the game. E-mailing Goodell, saying tell them not to hit me, you are doing a great job.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
I said I wouldn’t take Mariota or Winston, but I also said Goff, wentz, and Lynch were all three going to be great. So I guess I was 4 for 5 on them.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Week 3...What QB goes down next? Guy I thought had the look of wanting to tap out already....Kasey Keenem.

People may laugh...but I think Newton may be done soon as well. He just looks disinterested..shoulder problems.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Week 3...What QB goes down next? Guy I thought had the look of wanting to tap out already....Kasey Keenem.

People may laugh...but I think Newton may be done soon as well. He just looks disinterested..shoulder problems.

Seen where he may miss this week, an ankle injury too, I think.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I seriously think I could put together an offensive line full of scrubs on the street that might protect Mariota better tonight.

:omg:

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
Great..have to hear about this clown Minshew for the next few days. He is enjoying his 15 minutes of fame.