1. SPORGWIRE.com
    The best Sports Newswire on the internet!
    SPORGWIRE provides you with an easy way to keep up with the latest sports news,
    rumors, reviews, videos and more from sports sites all over the internet!
    Follow your favorite teams and sports leagues and
    the SPORGWIRE home page becomes your personal sports news site for the internet!
    Dismiss Notice

To All Cowboys fans

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by TD22, Oct 10, 2018.

1. TD22

TD22 Active Member

434 Messages
    163 Likes Received
    I have been a Cowboys fan since I was 5 years old during the mid-1970s. I understand that our beloved team has not been “relevant” for over 20 years but that is what makes this a great situation. Just imagine the feeling once things get turned around and we return to the glory days. I went through it in the 1980s and waited over 10 years for them to win another Super Bowl. I know the feeling and I can’t wait for it to happen again. Please be a little bit more patient and our time will come. So, please support our team especially now when we know that things can only get better. Don’t fall off the wagon because the feeling of raising #6 will be an amazing experience. Have faith and good things happen. Last note before I end this message......

“How About Them Cowboys!!!!!!”

:thumbup::starspin::thumbup::starspin::thumbup::starspin:

AlienBoy, Trouty, Mr_C and 28 others like this.
  2. OmerV

OmerV Well-Known Member

6,366 Messages
    4,452 Likes Received
    rah

NotForLong, aria and erod like this.
  3. Dre11

Dre11 Well-Known Member

3,339 Messages
    2,001 Likes Received
    Dey don fell partner.....lol I with you though

CowboysWillRise and Ranching like this.
  4. Sydla

Sydla Well-Known Member

26,999 Messages
    36,900 Likes Received
    [​IMG]

5. Aviano90

Aviano90 Proud DC.com Reject Zone Supporter

5,746 Messages
    8,580 Likes Received
    Much older now so the high of winning won't be able to compete with the 90's winning. Good thing is the losing doesn't bother me as much as it used to either.

6. pacy

pacy 82 WITTEN 82

1,133 Messages
    1,153 Likes Received
    How long? Another 20 years?

Lol, people probably sit on the moon in their apartments and still watch the “How ‘bout them Cowboys” video clips.

7. acr731

acr731 Well-Known Member

1,031 Messages
    2,218 Likes Received
    Be patient...... riiiiiiiight. In the meantime, hurrah for mediocrity !!!

ConstantReboot and HowardC like this.
  8. Sydla

Sydla Well-Known Member

26,999 Messages
    36,900 Likes Received
    PRO.

CESS.

Bobhaze, HowardC and PA Cowboy Fan like this.
  9. acr731

acr731 Well-Known Member

1,031 Messages
    2,218 Likes Received

A very long one that needs many years to come to fruition. Another 25 to 30 years and 'Ken' might finally get there.

10. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star Zone Supporter

14,754 Messages
    6,954 Likes Received
    Tomorrow is always a day away or this season winning is always a season a way.

11. Dre11

Dre11 Well-Known Member

3,339 Messages
    2,001 Likes Received
    Told you

12. CB61

CB61 Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

1,141 Messages
    644 Likes Received
    Well said I too have been a Cowboy fan since 5 or 6 years old I go in late 60s all of 70s some of my frustration is due to the culture in Dallas they started out great with Jimmy Johnson but Jerry Jones just does not have the right mindset to run the Cowboys as we've all said it's nothing but a business to him I'm sure he wants to win deep down I've said he doesn't before but I was wrong about that,

13. CB61

1,141 Messages
    644 Likes Received
    Probably should finish this post

But Jerry ego I think it's in the way too often and it just seems that Jason Garrett does not have what it takes to coach an NFL team yes he had a 13-3 year, but even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in a while

Melonfeud likes this.
  14. erod

erod Well-Known Member

24,002 Messages
    31,587 Likes Received
    And what if this 23-year wait only puts us half way there?

15. SoupcanSam

SoupcanSam Well-Known Member

2,075 Messages
    2,804 Likes Received
    That easy for you to say, you've seen it all and have waited half the time most fans have had to wait. I believe some fans in you position are pretty content.

Not all, but some.

TD22 and 75boyz like this.
  16. TheSkaven

TheSkaven Last Man Standing Zone Supporter

5,073 Messages
    1,745 Likes Received
    Yep. Being a Cowboys fan is about who we are. Doesn't really matter whether the team is good or bad. Of course, it's much more fun when they're good.

Satchel89, T-RO, TD22 and 2 others like this.
  17. CB61

1,141 Messages
    644 Likes Received
    Another good point, it's hard to be patient when you see our organization keep shooting themselves in the foot

18. Big_D

Big_D Well-Known Member

1,660 Messages
    2,052 Likes Received
    I just don't see a team micro managed by the Jones family getting back to the top. Until There's quality coaches who are allowed to do their job without the moronic owner taking center stage nothing will change. These are clueless football people making all the decisions and it's not working out too well.

19. DandyDon1722

DandyDon1722 It's been a good 'un, ain't it?

5,273 Messages
    5,172 Likes Received
    I posted on another thread and while I appreciate your optimism, t I think you better be preparing yourself because we could be at the beginning of the beginning of a long painful era.

We all knew the consequences of Dak not emerging and it looks like it's heading that way. New coaching staff, new philosophy, and worst of all, a QB search that could take years because even if you draft one in the first round, there are no guarantees. Just ask the Bills, Browns and Jets. Even Sean McVeigh took two years to turn the Rams around and he had his franchise QB already on the roster.

I am preparing myself for the worst but still hoping for the best.

obidiah, wrongway, T-RO and 2 others like this.
  20. visionary

visionary Well-Known Member

14,760 Messages
    11,754 Likes Received
    When you tolerate ignorance without calling it out you are part of the ignorance

When you give your hard earned money to an owner who cares absolutely nothing (not one iota) about putting a championship contender on the field because he is raking in money, then you deserve the treatment you are getting

There is absolutely no reason for fans of this franchise to not call out their coaches and their pathetic and totally incompetent front office and moronic owner

There is a difference between being a fan and being a pasty and an idiot. You choose who you are